Who gave Santa the best Blowjob?

Started by THIS ASS FOR RENT, December 25, 2010, 03:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleBuddha

Can't wait.  Neither can my broken back... 

Peelz

Nice!!! It is my shoulders and forearms that noticed the most difference in suspension setups though. My back is just f**ked. No amount of travel will fix that :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

Pealer you need a handle bar riser bro, I noticed riding with you that you are aweful hunched while standing...just a thought

Peelz

hmmm makes sense, I noticed I have a tendency to try to sit down more to feel comfortable..

Ill be lookin for a riser thanks aaron. And quit lookin at my a$$ when Im ridin :confused:

lol
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

I did the same thing bro, my back would get tired and I'd want to sit my ass down.  Now I can fly all day without serious back soreness.  I got the plain jane rox risers from TQS for a 7/8" bar, it lifts my bars ~1-1.5"....MAN what a diffrence and they're ~ $40

Aaron

racinjason68

32" LCD TV for the bedroom, 32" LCD TV for the garage and 19" LCD wide screen for garage computer. R/C heli and battery tender.   Gift cards and some good time needed with the family!     

Then bought the wife a vehicle.     

Life is good.
Gonna be stupid you better be tuff.  

Got duals ?

RAMBUNCTIOUS

I win, I got this.... the quad not the truck.

but since I bought it for me for Christmas does that me I performed auto fellatio ??

Life IS good ! I was even able to give more this Christmas than I have ever been able to do before !
New Raptor owner here!

08 700R exhaust, nerf bars, bumper, and programmer.

Hardcore CUMMINS fan here!

Gun Happy!

Peelz

same picture posted 4 times. I'm going uot on a limb here...do you like your truck and quad just a little? :lol:

Spartan

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on January 10, 2011, 07:03:20 AM
same picture posted 4 times. I'm going uot on a limb here...do you like your truck and quad just a little? :lol:

Just a little I think

Blair

Quote from: phucker on December 26, 2010, 06:25:04 AM
i worked 16 hours

sounds like yours and mine were about the same.... i worked a 14 hour night shift.... 500 miles from any family or anyone that i remotely care about...
"The Difference Between Genius and Stupidity... Genius Has It's Limits"
"Scars are the Tattoo's of the Brave"
06 Raptor 700 SE - Pro Circuit T4 - PCIII - ASV Levers - AC Racing Nerfs - AC belly Skid (broken) - Holeshot XCR - Pro Taper Raptor Bend Bars - Pro-Tec Prefilter Airbox Lid - HID Headlights -

Magz

WOW suddenly i don't feel so bad about my christmas now.   

RAMBUNCTIOUS

New Raptor owner here!

08 700R exhaust, nerf bars, bumper, and programmer.

Hardcore CUMMINS fan here!

Gun Happy!

racinjason68

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on January 10, 2011, 07:03:20 AM

typical 700 rider...  :rofl:
Gonna be stupid you better be tuff.  

Got duals ?