House Fire..

Started by Oilfield_Mafia, November 27, 2010, 11:20:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oilfield_Mafia

On November 17, @ 0530 am central time, my neighbor called the fire department to report my house on fire. My girlfriend and I were in South Carolina visiting my family. We immediately drove 16 hours home to find a total loss. Our house, 5th wheel travel trailer and Chevy Tahoe were completely burned to the ground.

Its been a rough week or so for us, but we have a new place to live for now while investigations and clean up/ rebuilding take place. The Oklahoma state fire Marshall's official report was a burglary/arson. They stole all my guns, $50,000+ worth of jewelry, and most of the electronics in the house including all 6 gaming systems, before setting fire to it all. And the keys to my rappy were in the house.. so I gotta get a new ignition with a key..

We were quite underinsured.. please guys, get good insurance. Make sure your policies cover the cost of your things. Take it from my family.

Heres some pics.

Coming up the Driveway..

View of the back of the house

What used to be a SWEET (paid for) Fully Loaded tahoe with 22's

From the Garage looking thru the house..

What used to be the my walk in closet and bed and bathroom..

Another angle of the master bedroom

My Oldest Sons Bedroom

My Girlfriends' Daughters Room

My Middle and Youngest sons room

This used to be some badass metal wall art

Used to be the Kitchen

Living Room

Dining Room

Many of ya'll have seen pics of my camper out on a job, here is what it looks like now. Was a 36' Keystone Montana Toyhauler.

Back Porch Looking in at the kitchen

This used to be a nearly 3000 sq ft brick home for my family. (front view)

Used to be our front door

Another Tahoe pic. The fire marshall said Aluminum melts at like 2200 degrees? well the alum 22's and alum heads on the block are molten balls of alum now.

Anyhow, just figured I'd give everyone a heads up. I'll be around from time to time.. probably more now than I have been due to me starting a new job.

Member #1 of Team Prick - GTFOMW

Horsepower is like a condom, I'd rather have it and not need it.. Than need it and not have it.

Diggs59

Wow man, that is a major kick in the balls. Hopefully you and the family will fully recover in minimal time.  :mad:

Spartan

Definitely horrible dude, sorry it happened :( I hope they find who did this

disco

that's rough!  I don't even know what to say.  Hopefully insurance will build you a new house.

Good tip on being properly insured.  My mom has told me to inquire about raising my limits, saying the premiums aren't all that much for the increased limits.
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Peelz

sucks Oily. freekin pricks. was the rappy in the garage?  :(
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

Dealership might be able to get you a key with a VIN #?

Oilfield_Mafia

nah, rappy was out in the shop.. and I asked my local stealership, he said its just a few bucks more for a whole new ignition and new key.. incase the thiefs stole my old key ya know?
Member #1 of Team Prick - GTFOMW

Horsepower is like a condom, I'd rather have it and not need it.. Than need it and not have it.

Lady4Fiddy

Keep your chin up, you and your family will get through this. We hope everything turns out well and you get settled into a new home soon. Let us know if there is anything we can do.

Nikki
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Magz

+1 if there is anything we can do to help let us know.

Kenneth

I hate that for you.. Hopefully, your able to recover quickly!
Our New Facebook Page : www.facebook.com/KBMotorsports2005
Store Hours
Monday - Friday
10:00am - 6:00pm Eastern Time
270-774-1982
Sales@kbmotorsportsonline.com