New 700 owner looking for love.

Started by ddonaldson6, October 08, 2010, 02:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ddonaldson6

So i just picked up a 08 and she needs some TLC! Other then looking on the classifieds here what other sources could you guys recommended? I'm looking for some OEM stuff like an sub-frame, front wheel ect...

Peelz

ebay....always peeps parting out their rustbuckets.

and congrats.

make a post of what you need here. SOmebody will have something.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

ddonaldson6

russ-russ

Also try craigslist.  Some of the bulkier items like wheels and plastics can cost a ton to ship.  Sometimes it pays to shop local for that stuff.

ddonaldson6

Thanks guys, going to post up a list now... Looked all over craigs with no luck.

ddonaldson6

List of items i need,

Sub frame
Grab bar
Lower undertail (white)
Front rim (silver)
Nerf bars
Tail light lens....
Thats about it. The bike is a 2008 White and silver GYTR. Thanks guys!

Krandall

Welcome to the madness.

The tail light lens  I believe is the same as an R1. So. That can help broaden your search horizons.

The tail piece. I think you may find it best to check e-bay. I've seen a few (cant say I've seen white) on there. but go for pretty cheap.

The subframe is what will get you. On the forums, if you're lucky you can find them for 150-200 otherwise ebay has a few Aftermarket ones that are steel and run 300.

The front rim, if you check e-bay or craigslist. Check for rims for YFZ's, Banshee's, Blasters, etc. They all have the same bolt pattern :)

Good luck!!!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

ddonaldson6

hey thanks man! i have found a rim,tail and sub but no luck with the tail light.. Looks like im going to have to make one!

1badazz_700r

i have like new 6pak rack and 2 itp front rims. in excellent condition :thumbs:

Just a little 778
105.5 WK cylinder CP 11:1
hotrods +5 crank
racersedge +2 head,with webb4
54mmTB with custom intake
sparks X-6exhaust
PC5/w autotune
dynatek programmable
slingshot lockup
+3 stock swingarm