ANOTHER BOSS NOSS BUY

Started by brettjsand2000, October 23, 2010, 09:05:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettjsand2000

Unfortunately I missed the group buy  :cry: but decided to get it anyways.  I dont have it yet but cant wait. :nod:  I will be going to Glamis for Halloween, so I hope it arrives soon. 

DL700 with High Desert Dyno has offered to install it for me :thumbs:.  Might as well, he has done everything else to my quad :thumbs:.  The plan is to get some good pics of the install and post up some dyno results once done.  I plan on hitting it with a 20 shot just to keep it "safe" :batman:

I am currently running the Trinity 734 Big Bore kit/+3 TB/HC3/FCI/PC3/Dynatech with DL's curves and hitting about 68 on the dyno. 

Hopin to do some damage doin some grudge racing at Glamis - FSA weekend :clap:

Colorado700R

Sweet man, hope it puts a big ole smile on your face :thumbs:

Colorado700R

Nice! Now hide that shit good on the bike and go terrorize some banshees!

BossNoss

Wow, now that's some enthusiasm!!

Love it!

brettjsand2000

BossNoss

Nice setup! I like the how the bottles are mounted and they should be very easy to get to. Nice job!!

brettjsand2000

Thanks! We are using my engine on off button as the on off to the smart box.  The engine start button is the GO BABY GO button.

Daniel has it loaded in the dyno trailer headed to Glamis.  We are gonna try it out tomorrow.  CANT WAIT :clap:

Spartan

Nice setup Brett....I like how you rigged a stock switch for a hot button

brettjsand2000

Went from 64 HP to 96 with the 20 shot on the High Desert Dyno.   :clap:
Check out my video smokin fools :nod: out at Glamis for Halloween!!!!!! :thumbs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cJfnCQbbsA

txredxj

man i should have gotten in on this  :nana:. i love how you pull on em from behind  :rofl:

Krandall

ERMAHGERD!!! SO AWESOME!!!! Like 2 solid bikes back and then like they are standing still :rofl:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once