Center caps

Started by zx10r203, September 26, 2010, 05:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zx10r203

Since I bought new sand tires and wheels my center caps (the little rubber caps with the yamaha name on it) are melting.  The sun light reflects off the wheel surface and melts the cap like a magnifying glass on an ant!!

A while back I saw someone on here with some machined caps, does anyone have any info on it?!?! Where to get it??

Spartan

Some aftermarket wheels have the option for caps....I think modquad does have some for stock wheels. www.modquad.com

zx10r203

Quote from: Spartan727 on September 26, 2010, 05:14:49 PM
Some aftermarket wheels have the option for caps....I think modquad does have some for stock wheels. www.modquad.com

I am running ITP T9 wheels and no center cap option for those. 
Checked to modquad and nothing.  Didn't find anything when I searched for "cap' and "wheel cap", "cover"...

Spartan

Looks like they removed it, my bad. There was some listed for the 700 and 450 before when I ordered some timing plugs.

Krandall

Yeah, I know for a fact it was ModQuad that had them. I'd maybe call/e-mail them.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

russ-russ

Check ebay as well.  I remember seeing some billet covers for the spindle nut.

zx10r203

Quote from: russ-russ on September 26, 2010, 10:41:24 PM
Check ebay as well.  I remember seeing some billet covers for the spindle nut.

Looked through 400+ items and nothing on EBAY!!

Anyone else know where I can get these??

XC_Raptor700R

I remember seeing them on ebay before also, but I haven't been on there lately.
2006 XC Raptor 700R, Greg's ATV suspension, rear link, Houser +.5" MGC a-arms, anti-vibe stem, flag, Pro Taper bars, full HMF, PCIII, 21/20 RazrII's on DWT Ultimate's

www.gregsatv.com

Spartan