Flex bars with Flex anti-vib riser or solid riser?

Started by renerap, August 15, 2010, 08:18:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

renerap

I just bought two pairs of the Fasst flex bars for my two quads, On my Raptor I went with the Tag 2" solid risers, I have not installed them yet, I was going to put the anti-vib risers on but read online that it makes the setup (like steering with a wet noodle) their word's, anyone have this set up or know anyone that does? I only ride the Raptor at the dune's if that makes a difference.
Thx 
2008 700SE
Lot's of stuff!!

Renegsde 800XC
Big three and a little more!

2008 Raptor 700R
Big Three plus couple extra's!

2007 Rhino 660
Lot's and lot's of extra's

Krandall

I haven't heard anyone using Flexx with the anti-vibe setup. But I'd think it'd make riding smooth.. Doesn't take much time to swap it out. Do that and give us a ride report :)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

renerap

2008 700SE
Lot's of stuff!!

Renegsde 800XC

2008 Raptor 700R

2007 Rhino 660

ct32413

I have the Flexx bars with the and vibe risers and love the set-up. I ride 90% of the time at the dunes. When I go back and ride a bike with no anti vibe you really notice the difference. The only thing I don't like about it is how hard it is to fill the gas on the 700. The handlebars partially block the hole.

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on August 16, 2010, 09:36:37 AM
I haven't heard anyone using Flexx with the anti-vibe setup. But I'd think it'd make riding smooth.. Doesn't take much time to swap it out. Do that and give us a ride report :)

gunz had that setup. Made his bars too tall for me. but way low fatigue on your arms.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

renerap

So do you think you can use an aftermarket billet gas cap since it's hard to get gas in it once the flex bars are on? It's a lot bigger than stock cap.
2008 700SE
Lot's of stuff!!

Renegsde 800XC

2008 Raptor 700R

2007 Rhino 660

Spartan

I use a billet gas cap with my flexx bars, no problems.