Templeton Motorsports

Started by devious700rSE, July 28, 2010, 10:27:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devious700rSE

These guys are a big joke i have called and called message after message and no response. If i were you i would not go to them been wanting work done for over a month and a half i think i have left like 20 messages no response very bad run business
07 Rappy 700rSE intake and sparks racing exhaust

Spartan

Ok? Then don't do business with them. Move on. I run into this a lot, just keep moving :thumbs:

wobble

I think it's good to post up both positive and negative feedback regarding builders. This is helpful for those looking to have work done.

Don't let SegKast read this though! :lol:

Spartan

I've never heard of them (directly...but it is familiar)....it might help to know what locale they're in too :lol:

wobble

Near Salem Oregon if I remember correctly.

Peelz

awesome. I love reading these.

When it doesn't happen to me....

:lol:

:mad:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

devious700rSE

07 Rappy 700rSE intake and sparks racing exhaust

Segkast

:rofl: Dave. Feedback is good positive or negative - I've heard some bad things, heard some great things. Had nothing but good service and positive experiences myself. He's always treated me very well, and I've been happy with his work. In fact, right now he's fixing my bike for free when it was nothing he did that made me break down.

As far as devious' issue, Templeton recently moved shops and they're kinda in transition still. I'm not sure if that line is still hooked up to him. ??? I know it still has voice-mail w/ his message, so I'm not sure what's up there. I keep forgetting to ask him about this to see what's up, but I will next I talk to him.

Let me know if you're still interested in getting ahold of him, I do have a number where he can be reached. Sorry you had the trouble getting ahold of him in the first place, I'll find out what's up with the old shop number :cheers:

Oury grips & Yamalube