Peelz

Started by ctateusa, July 19, 2010, 09:27:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ctateusa

When are they gonna finish I29 from iowa line to council bluffs.  I never see any guys out there working and its been torn up for like 10 years.....WTF.

And by the way tell it to stop raining when I come through there lol.  4 trips so far this year and its rained every damned one of them.

Peelz

how the hell should I know this? :lol: I get outta here every chance I get.  :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

disco

That's the norm around here.  Planned obsolescence.  I think what they do is plan a particular stretch of highway and say "this stretch will support the projected traffic for the next ten years", then they take ten years to build it.   :confused:
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Peelz

Quote from: disco on July 19, 2010, 10:58:08 AM
That's the norm around here.  Planned obsolescence.  I think what they do is plan a particular stretch of highway and say "this stretch will support the projected traffic for the next ten years", then they take ten years to build it.   :confused:

obsolesence...disco, "you use your tongue prettier than a 20 dollar whore"  :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

disco

:lol:  Had to spell check it.

mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

socalrappy700

Hey Peels.......you shold move to Cali
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Quote from: socalrappy700 on July 19, 2010, 01:58:31 PM

This going to be the new broken record?

:rofl:

peelz get a 700 (record complete)

chicago sucks (record complete)

peelz move to Cali (record in progress)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

I sent a resume to a company out of fullerton. Not sure I wanna live there though. :thumbs:

Missed ya big fella :lol:

socalrappy700

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on July 19, 2010, 02:14:04 PM

I sent a resume to a company out of fullerton. Not sure I wanna live there though. :thumbs:

Fullerton isn't a bad area to work.  There are a ton of close areas that are nice to live and still not far from fullerton.  Glamis in the winter, river and pismo in the summer.  Oh, and disney for the kids.

Lets not forget your kids will have a chance to end up normal.   :lol:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: socalrappy700 on July 19, 2010, 10:10:19 PM

Fullerton isn't a bad area to work.  There are a ton of close areas that are nice to live and still not far from fullerton.  Glamis in the winter, river and pismo in the summer.  Oh, and disney for the kids.

LOL! dick!

but yeah, working in fullerton isn't the problem. Buying real estate is. I would have to get used to other houses being right on top of you again :confused: .. And having no back yard with stone fencing.  Also around there, the 5 blocks that surround disney, are gorgeous. But as soon as you get 5 blocks away, it turns to kaka. LOL My uncle lived in fullerton when I was little. We could see the matterhorn from his backyard. It would be cool, but it is not something I can jump into.

looks like I would make double my salary here, but houses are triple the cost. :confused:

Krandall

sounds like a good move.....

:lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

socalrappy700

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on July 20, 2010, 09:26:31 AM
Quote from: socalrappy700 on July 19, 2010, 10:10:19 PM

LOL! dick!

but yeah, working in fullerton isn't the problem. Buying real estate is. I would have to get used to other houses being right on top of you again :confused: .. And having no back yard with stone fencing.  Also around there, the 5 blocks that surround disney, are gorgeous. But as soon as you get 5 blocks away, it turns to kaka. LOL My uncle lived in fullerton when I was little. We could see the matterhorn from his backyard. It would be cool, but it is not something I can jump into.

looks like I would make double my salary here, but houses are triple the cost. :confused:

I would never live in Fullerton.  If I was to work in Fullerton I would live in Yorba Linda or north in Covina, Glendora or Chino hills. All those areas you can find a house for an ok price, ok backyard and within half an hour drive to Fullerton.  The prices wont be the same as Iowa......but lets not forget the best point......ITS NOT IOWA.  I would never live that close to Disney, hearing fireworks every night would get old.  You can get deals on houses in the area's I mentioned for 300's all day long, and that's not bad for SoCal.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum