Saint Anthony's Raptor Rally Stories

Started by Gunz, May 30, 2010, 09:43:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rappyfreak

Nah, you know I was kidding, Aaron is awesome and I am sure he luvs you lots!
'06 Raptor 700: Yoshi RS-7 full, PCV, Pro Design Foam, EHS lid, Flexx bars, 2" Rox a/v risers, ASV C/5 levers, Powermadds, CCP, HDUSA i3500 +2 a-arms, Rap 700 SE front shocks redone by Wiig, Fox Podium X rear, DWT Drift rear and Hiper beadlocks, Pro Armor XC nerfs, Race grab bar, Tag Agro bumper/chassis skid, PRM 0.25" swinger skid

My name is Iñigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!

Peelz

that happened to poor sandy at SL. :( we got back around, and he was gone. WE sat wondering where he went and...sure enough, here he comes with his busted quad in the back of a truck  :(

that really sucked.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

MORAPTOR700

I seen gunny stand his quad up on the tail.  :lol:

I also seen Dorito get roosted really good by Aaron!!!  :nod:

I also watched the tator chip brothers try and change a quad tire with piece of firewood and a truck!!!  :rolleyes: Quiet amusing I must say oh and they and they didn't get it.  :rofl:
2007 Raptor 700SE    Black/Orange

Colorado700R

I think Dorito was trying NOT to get roosted by Russ or Tony.....so he dove off his quad for cover....right behind my tires...brilliant!! 

:lol:

preddy08

Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Lady4Fiddy

Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Lady4Fiddy

That is where the Sobe bombs took place and home of the obese woman that took her top off and rubbed her boobies on Funyun.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

CyNIck

2004 YZ450F dirt machine(Husbands)
2006 Raptor R1. Very nice Mine (SOLD) :(
2007 TRX450ER My new toy
Raptor 250 Cy's
2001 XR50 Nick's
2000 LT80 DG Pipe Nick's
2009 Rhino Family machine

Want? Need? It's a fine line............

Gunz

What about the 80 polaris taking out tent poles at 4am in  the morning....... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

russ-russ

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on June 07, 2010, 09:28:09 PM
What about the 80 polaris taking out tent poles at 4am in  the morning....... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
That was just begging for a straight arm clothesline on the next pass.  :bash: