need cheep stock valves for 660

Started by ein, June 02, 2010, 09:18:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ein

Look for a set of cheap used stock valves. I for sure need both exhaust and one intake. Let me know what you have.

Spartan

ein

Found what i needed on ebay for $30 shipped .. i guess i'll just go with that since i'm in such a hurry and it seems like an alright deal.

Spartan

Yeah that's not bad...I must've missed the title before or you changed it :lol:

Segkast

Damn, you're quick. I have 2 pretty low hour exhaust valves I woulda sent for like $6 or whatever shipping woulda been
Oury grips & Yamalube

ein

Quote from: SegKast on June 02, 2010, 03:25:08 PM
Damn, you're quick. I have 2 pretty low hour exhaust valves I woulda sent for like $6 or whatever shipping woulda been

Damn, lol i ended up paying like 9 bucks for 2 of em lol... Like i said, i'm in a little bit of a hurry. bought an 02 660 raptor about 2 months ago for scrap metal prices because it was in about 100 different pieces. Finally got it ready to start and it was backfireing.. took the head off and checked the valves and 3 were bent.  Hopefully i can play with it soon!!! then part it out at the end of summer. lol

Krandall

Part it out for bigger plans? Like a 700?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

ein

I have a honda trx700 i kinda want something smaller like a yfz450. Something a little quicker through the woods.

Segkast

Oury grips & Yamalube