so happy birthday to me

Started by AJ RAPTOR, May 06, 2010, 06:55:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AJ RAPTOR

so tomorrow/friday may 7th is my birthday its gonna be great so far I havent heard from my gf in a month untill I just called her to find out whats going on, why I havent heard from her and if the plan was for me to go pick her up so we could be together for my birthday party with everyone at the drive-in movies friday night well I had to call off everything now so im not having a birthday this year the gf found out last sat that her cuzin was beat to death by a gang with baseball bats and his furnal is gonna be here in NS but to get him here they have to have a fund raiser and shes gonna be working that now. so rather then be the only single person at the drive-in movies on my birthday i said FERK it and called it all off and told the gf ill come out and be with her and help her out and her family out with the rough time, well i was told theres no wheres for me to stay out there....ok i was sure our bed fit both of us though... then i found out the real reason.... her fathers gf just dont want me staying over night there ok well its a 3 hour drive one way im not driving out 3 hours to be there for 2 hours and then drive 3 hours back home. so ok no problem she can come down soon as shes free.... oh wait that wont work shes got a new job interview in 2 weeks and yes im hoping it goes well for her and she gets the new job but at the same time we wont be able to see eachother at all for GERD knows how long now. at this point its not even sounding like it bugs here that were not talking or able to see eachother so i asked if everythign was ok with us she said of course everything is fine dont worry. ok so i said good love ya miss ya bye bye all i got back was bye bye and click.  ok thanks ???alot. on top of that I found out I was passed over for a job I was trying to get. i was told by one of the guys that did my interview that they got some kid that was working for his grandfather to work for them only reason they did it was cause they knew his grandfather. on top of they he also told me that i was the one that should have been givin the job i was more qulified for the job. but they passsed me over. so far a great start to a new year in my life.

happy birthday to me. :mad:
04 Raptor 660
bored to 673cc
11:1 wiseco high compression piston
port and polished head
stage 2 uni airfilter
stage 2 dynojet intake kit
stock pipe guts removed
protaper atv highbend bars
kenda knarly tires
0 - +3 team firestick axle
powermadd handgards
alx and gytr skids and nerfs

theres 2 kinds of riders, thouse that ride up to there skill level and thouse who crash down to it.

Spartan

Happy Birthday.

Sorry to hear about the rest of the stuff happening :(

Krandall

sorry to hear AJ.. Everything happens for a reason though. keep your chin up bro.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

sounds shitty to me AJ.  :(

What can I get you for your B-day?

How about some punctuation marks?  :lol:

JK this too shall pass my brudda!
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

AJ RAPTOR

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on May 07, 2010, 12:08:17 AM
sounds shitty to me AJ.  :(

What can I get you for your B-day?

How about some punctuation marks?  :lol:

JK this too shall pass my brudda!

punctuation marks? lol I thought I'd leave them out so you would have something to do by placing them all in. thats why i only spoke about 2 of the things going wrong and not ALL of them like how a so called "best friend" cant be bothered to say hapy birthday to me or even do me a favor by getting me a set of oem carbs online like he said he would do when i gave him the money for it and helped him move and got him a about 150lbs of plexyglass for his sign shop or for making sub boxes out of for his show car :mad: he couldnt be bothered to help me with one little thing that i was paying for. and then never did it so i had to go get my money back and give him a piece of my mind. now he has 2 assholes one big one that just showed up and a new one where his head used to be :batman: the only good thing that happend so far is i got my income tax back and i was able to buy a set of oem carbs off an 03 raptor for my raptor now i just have to wait a few weeks for them to get here then clean them pull them apart and re jet them and put them in the raptor and hope it fixes my slide problems and anyother problems i have with my carbs i have now.

anyways have fun putting in the punctuation marks that i left out :thumbs: hahaha
04 Raptor 660
bored to 673cc
port and polished head
stage 2 uni airfilter
stock pipe guts removed
kenda knarly tires
powermadd handgards

theres 2 kinds of riders, thouse that ride up to there skill level and thouse who crash down to it.

Peelz

LOL! at the punctuation mark comment, not at the story. Doesn't really sound like much of a friend.  :confused:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

AJ RAPTOR

meh its all good I got my money back now .....think I might buy myself a gopro cam for my birthday maybe.

just cause i dont want you getting bored injoy this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj6QqCH7g0Q
04 Raptor 660
bored to 673cc
port and polished head
stage 2 uni airfilter
stock pipe guts removed
kenda knarly tires
powermadd handgards

exentix

that sucks man, you got the same b-day as my dad lol :lol:

but really, that does suck...

on a good note, the gopro idea is sweet, i love mine :thumbs:

AJ RAPTOR

well my luck so far seems to be getting a bit better i got my pocket bike back on the go to play around parking lots with i was gonna have to buy a new twist tube assy. and clutch and a crankshaft bearing/seal. well the prices of that stuff was gonna be $20,$20, and $5 ok not a big deal. got to the dealer and oh you dont have the parts in stock...thats ok ill just .....what oh come out back to the shop.... ok... oh you have a frame complete motor minus the carb a front wheel tire and complete front brake sys. with pipe and all the other parts i need on it..... ok how much would you want for it all?.... 50 bucks? isnt the motor alone worth like $150? are you feeling ok? ok good sold for 50 bucks!!!! now I have most of a parts bike and a working bike.... oh wait my friend is paying for it as a birthday gift? BOUNS!!!!! :clap: now the fathers chainsaw hmmm..... thats a nice tuned pipe on that parts bike that I dont need?... can you say "hotsaw"  8)
04 Raptor 660
bored to 673cc
port and polished head
stage 2 uni airfilter
stock pipe guts removed
kenda knarly tires
powermadd handgards

Lady4Fiddy

Happy Birthday!

And you should seriously look around for Ashton Kutcher... sounds like you got punk'd!

Hope things keep getting better. :thumbs:
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

AJ RAPTOR

he must be around someplace cause yeah i got $20 from my grandmother for my birthday yesterday and thismorning i woke up and the first words out of my fathers mouth were "go into town and get mom 2 2lb lobsters for mothersday" ok i so i got into town and get 2 oh 7yeah 5 bucks a lb 4 lbs of lobster bye bye birthday money  :mad:
04 Raptor 660
bored to 673cc
port and polished head
stage 2 uni airfilter
stock pipe guts removed
kenda knarly tires
powermadd handgards

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once