nerd out wit' yo' c**K out!

Started by Peelz, February 02, 2010, 01:46:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunz

Seriously, I'm a talker and I can get along with virtually anybody on just about any topic. Some of my obsessions are

Travalling, exploring other places besides home

History, I love listening and reading about US history.... the 30' are my favorite era.

Knowledge, I'm the type of guy that loves to learn something new everyday. If I ever have the opportunity to go back to school, I'd most likely stay for the remainder of my life.

Know how, I like tinkering with shit to figure out how it works. I've even taking my big screen apart to see what it looks like inside. By the way it had 3 motherboards.

Design, ever since I can remember I liked to draw things out to spec... I think I was 8 or 9 when I found my grandfathers drafting tools, I drew out a Semi truck, in my mind it was perfect, but after scaling it it was something like 30 feet long by 8 feet high on paper. I won a scholarship for drafting and design my sophomore year in HS.. and I went to school for drafting and design.

Numbers.... I'm a numbers guy, don't know why, but I see numbers in everything.

Gym... joined the gym a couple of months back and I'm starting to get obsessed with it.

Weather.... I love watching storms form... When we get bad weather here in Oklahoma, there is a 99% chance I have a laptop open with the radar screen on it. I even have wifi in my vehicle so that I can watch the storms on radar. I have a big interest in Hail.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Peelz

LOL hailstorm chaser!!! don't forget your ball-peen hammer for a few extra dents :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

QuoteKnowledge, I'm the type of guy that loves to learn something new everyday. If I ever have the opportunity to go back to school, I'd most likely stay for the remainder of my life.

I was just talking to my buddies about this weekend while boarding, if I ever have enough money to do it, I'd like to go to school full time for the rest of my life and just dabble in tons of things.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Gunz

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on February 03, 2010, 07:37:40 AM
LOL hailstorm chaser!!! don't forget your ball-peen hammer for a few extra dents :lol:

I know right, all of my dealers have the same line..."did you make your rounds last nite with the hammer"... doh

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Peelz

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on February 03, 2010, 08:13:32 AM

I know right, all of my dealers have the same line..."did you make your rounds last nite with the hammer"... doh

I worked for a guy like that. Magically, 90% of damage from a storm was in unwrokable spots on cars, but not too bad that they couldn't sell the cars. Dude had to make mega-bucks. So did we :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on February 03, 2010, 08:13:32 AM

Mike is the only guy I know who rocks a 400fps paintball gun with water filled paintballs

kyledvor61

1.Racing-drag racing obviously
2.all aspects of the high performance world
3.figuring out how shit works
4.i like photography and would like to get into it some mroe
5.food, i liekz it
6.wimminz
7.i find myself constantly analyzing people, try and get into their heads sort of thing, i would like to take a psychology class
8.interweb f0rumz
9.more wimminz
10.marketing and sales, something else i need to get into to learn more about, gonna make me some moneyz

Geo

i am into computers.

i used to be a heavy hardcore hl1 and hl2 gamer. and i mean HARDCORE! Love games...
and i guess mw1 since all you FERK knuckles play it....

for TV shows, i watch smallville, gotta finish the season since i saw the first 1 or 2.

Was big on Prisonbreak, of course LOST, flash forward kinda, gets boring fast sometimes...

I am into trucks, big trucks, (that you can actually do something with), off roadin, all that stuff...

And i have to say quads...

And most importantly of course, the WIMMINZ!!! :jerkoff:

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

funyun

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Krandall

funyun will do you for a couple bucks..

he'z a cheap ho

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Gunz

That's Outrageous, he should pay me.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Hefe