The DYNO Results are in!!!!

Started by MO RAPTOR 700, March 17, 2010, 04:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MO RAPTOR 700

Well the results are in. Started off with the first pull and made 57HP/42TQ. I thinking good place to start. Made a few A/F adjustment and made another pull. This time it come up to 61HP/48TQ. Made a few more adjustments to the A/F and pulled again. This time 62HP/52TQ. It seemed like the TQ was coming up but HP wasn't. I'm a little pissed because of what I've read and I should be 65HP or more. I think oh well it runs really good and I will live it or gas it from there. He made a call to Mr. Barker and they talked about a few things. Stayed about the same. All the time he's dynoing it in 4th gear. We talk about the cam and I tell him its a mid/high performing cam. In 4th it seemed to be lugging it and it wasn't really cleaning its out till the top end. So he change back to a previse map and pulled it in 3rd gear. After the run I look at him and hes got this cheesey grin and the both number shot UP a lot. Does anybody what to guess what they were!!!!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

67.07 HP at 7050 rpms and the torque was 50+ starting at 4700 topping out at 5500rpms of 57ft/lbs TQ. Still had 49.96 ft/lbs TQ at 7050 rpms. Overall I'm happy as shit. He said it did pull good and with those torque #'s I see why.

2007 Raptor 700SE    Black/Orange
Barker In frame Duals, TRF intake, PCV, 11:5.1 CP Tech Piston, HCIII Cam, Ported Head (TRF), KDS +3 TB, Dynatek Programmable Ign.
15 tooth front sprocket
HID Lighting
Pro-Armor nerf bars
A-Arms skid plates

Krandall

DAng!!!!

That's WAY impressive!!!!

I'm hopipng to get my rappy to a dyno after I get it back together and get some #'s for it. Really I want to gget her tuned w/ a solid tune. But great work that's a real arm ripper!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

Very Nice Tony!!!  Dan better mod up his Rappy, or he's only gonna get videos of you wheeling from way behind!!  :clap:

fireman5166

great numbers.  :thumbs: as to the gear on the dyno i don't know much but I know jayson at trf did 5th gear pulls on mine. thats strange of a 3rd gear pull. but what ever works. lol thanks for the info now I know what to look forward too. lol.  :lol:
07 Raptor 700
pcIII
hot cams III
barker duals
rocket factory intake w/K&N
Dynatek programmable  Ignition
Iridium Plug
evac valve
renthal bars
asv
ac nerfs
fuel atv bumber
kenda gnarlys
Itp sand stars
22" haulers 8 paddles
12,13,14,15, tooth front sprockets
38,40, rear sprockets

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

MO RAPTOR 700

2007 Raptor 700SE    Black/Orange
Barker In frame Duals, TRF intake, PCV, 11:5.1 CP Tech Piston, HCIII Cam, Ported Head (TRF), KDS +3 TB, Dynatek Programmable Ign.
15 tooth front sprocket
HID Lighting
Pro-Armor nerf bars
A-Arms skid plates