would have posted this yesterday...but.....

Started by AJ RAPTOR, May 11, 2010, 11:43:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AJ RAPTOR

we all know why it wasnt lol at least the server is back up and running again now so ill post this now.

well i thought i got this F1 pocketbike new in 2007 and rode it 3 times and it broke it has sat ever since till now. I thought hell since I'm still waiting on a set of carbs for the raptor ill see what happened with this bike since the last time i had it out the throttle tube broke and jamed the cable up set at wide open . When i got it stoped the rear wheel just locked up and stoped turning. So i pulled it apart and sure enough a spring broke off in the clutch and jamed up. Easy fix just need a clutch spring and throttle tube so i called to get the prices on the 2 parts i need well i cant get just a spring i have to get a whole new clutchpack. ok how much i say and they tell me 20 bucks ok sold ( if I was to get a clutch pack fore the rapto id be looking at 300-400 bucks, Im already liking this little bike more and more. lol ) i asked the guy at the dealer how much for a throttle tube and he was 20 bucks i say "you know things can be priced other then 20 bucks right ? he says yep hows $19.99 sound? lol sounds like its sold i think.
so the next day a friend is heading to the dealer i thought meh ill go too just for the hell of it so i get there and we talk and go on and then the guy working clues into who i am cool cause i only met him once before in 2007 when i first bought the bike. well he says hes sorry he didnt have the parts i need in stock i said thats fine i just came for the hell of it lol and then he says come out back to the shop and well see what we can do for you. ok sweet i walk out back and  :o holy hell parts bikes everywhere now im starting to eye up this one bike that had everythign still on it other then plastics, fuel tank, carb, rearwheel ,and rear brake. so i ask the guy how much for it and he says "umm hows $50 bucks sound?" i say sounds like its sold to me theres about $300 worth of parts on this thing still so i got all the parts i need to fix mine and even a spare motor sweet. so i take the bike and head out to pay for it and my friend says dont worry about i got this happy birthday. double SWEET!!!

these things are not made for people close to 6 foot tall lol i get on it and the thing is fast about 50kph well for being a little 39cc motor thats not bad at all lol i know when i get on it and go riding down the road a bit in my subdividsion i feel like im humping a football and im sure i look goofy as hell but man is this little thing fun.

when it was new in 2007

yes i had to put a yamaha sticker kit on it lol

hahaha it fits in the back of the Rav-4 and i can even recline the backseats still

its so small
04 Raptor 660
bored to 673cc
11:1 wiseco high compression piston
port and polished head
stage 2 uni airfilter
stage 2 dynojet intake kit
stock pipe guts removed
protaper atv highbend bars
kenda knarly tires
0 - +3 team firestick axle
powermadd handgards
alx and gytr skids and nerfs

theres 2 kinds of riders, thouse that ride up to there skill level and thouse who crash down to it.

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

AJ RAPTOR

Quote from: Krandall on May 12, 2010, 12:33:23 PM
dang kids... :lol:

lol hey at least this way it may be slow but if the cops see me i just get my ass back to the rav asap and pull the old knightrider move where i toss it in the back of the rav4 and drive off "no mr. police man sir i didnt see anyone on little bikes in the road" and then I drive off they cant find what they cant see :thumbs:  :lol:
04 Raptor 660
bored to 673cc
port and polished head
stage 2 uni airfilter
stock pipe guts removed
kenda knarly tires
powermadd handgards

theres 2 kinds of riders, thouse that ride up to there skill level and thouse who crash down to it.

Spartan

Until they looked in the back window or asked to inspect your vehicle :lol:

AJ RAPTOR

Quote from: Spartan727 on May 12, 2010, 06:03:40 PM
Until they looked in the back window or asked to inspect your vehicle :lol:

they would have to ask to look inside since i have limo tinted windows lol but out here that would mean more paper work for them so they wont do that for a little bike now if i looked liek i was on drugs or drunk then they would but I dont do any drugs or drink so they just ask for lice and reg. and shit and let ya go like all the time unless your 175kph in a 100kph then they take your lice. for a bit and give you a nice big fine to pay (dont ask how i know that one)
04 Raptor 660
bored to 673cc
port and polished head
stage 2 uni airfilter
stock pipe guts removed
kenda knarly tires
powermadd handgards

Spartan

AJ RAPTOR

Quote from: Spartan727 on May 12, 2010, 07:22:19 PM
Let me guess- personal experience? :lol:

some cops are cool :thumbs: and will just watch ya have fun...... SOME are DICKS, some just STUPID and maybe :rolleyes: :thumbs:
04 Raptor 660
bored to 673cc
port and polished head
stage 2 uni airfilter
stock pipe guts removed
kenda knarly tires
powermadd handgards