What kind of hours do you fellas work?

Started by Gunz, February 10, 2010, 06:24:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunz

Quote from: Raptoracer24 on February 11, 2010, 03:46:17 PM
7:45-2:50

High school sucks.  :(

Just wait till you wake up one day and you have an faaat wife sleeping next to you, 2 kids screaming "daddy daddy sissy slapped me" two mortgage payments, 2 car notes, a dog that pisses all over the house, and a shitty job that you're late for because it sucks and your boss dumps everybody else's responsibility on you, cause he could really give two shits what you have to say..... meanwhile all you're thinking about is how in the hell and when is it all going to end... is it going to be drunk driver that hits you head on and relieves you from this misery or is it going to be that one time you're like FERK it let's go on a trip and the plane you are in decides to lose engine number 2 and does a nose dive into the rockies.......... Awwww yes, High school where life sucks and chicks have zits, your friends are really friends and your biggest responsibility is to make sure a piece of paper with writing is turned in on time....school plays, football, chicks, hotrods, hamburgers and french fries with extra grease, friends, did I mention chicks?, and all the late nite party'n at the hangout talking about who your gonna egg or teepee, or which chick you think is hot, or whose car has the most horsepower.........

:hair: :hair: :hair: :hair: :hair: :tweakz: :confused: :(

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

tonto13

^^^ yeah it sucks so bad I would go back!! Knowing what I know now!!   :rolleyes:
MSAWS= My Sh*t Always Works Sometimes!
"99% of life is what you make of it, so if your life sucks, YOU SUCK!!!"
-Mike Muir (aka Tonto)

phucker

i work about 120hours a week. welli should say i sit in mytrck and get paid for about 120 hours a week, actual work can veryfrom 0 hours to 120  just depends on how much my vibrators break

Krandall

Quote from: tonto13 on February 12, 2010, 06:45:51 AM
^^^ yeah it sucks so bad I would go back!! Knowing what I know now!!   :rolleyes:

Amen.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Raptoracer24

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on February 11, 2010, 09:42:03 PM
Quote from: Raptoracer24 on February 11, 2010, 03:46:17 PM
7:45-2:50

High school sucks.  :(

Just wait till you wake up one day and you have an faaat wife sleeping next to you, 2 kids screaming "daddy daddy sissy slapped me" two mortgage payments, 2 car notes, a dog that pisses all over the house, and a shitty job that you're late for because it sucks and your boss dumps everybody else's responsibility on you, cause he could really give two shits what you have to say..... meanwhile all you're thinking about is how in the hell and when is it all going to end... is it going to be drunk driver that hits you head on and relieves you from this misery or is it going to be that one time you're like FERK it let's go on a trip and the plane you are in decides to lose engine number 2 and does a nose dive into the rockies.......... Awwww yes, High school where life sucks and chicks have zits, your friends are really friends and your biggest responsibility is to make sure a piece of paper with writing is turned in on time....school plays, football, chicks, hotrods, hamburgers and french fries with extra grease, friends, did I mention chicks?, and all the late nite party'n at the hangout talking about who your gonna egg or teepee, or which chick you think is hot, or whose car has the most horsepower.........

:hair: :hair: :hair: :hair: :hair: :tweakz: :confused: :(

Now I can't wait til I'm an adult! I know highschool is fun, but it is stressful though. I can't drive yet, my football season is over, and my girlfriend is in Florida, and she didn't take me. I know my Rappy will smoke all these punks anyway... ;)
Just sold my 250
08 700
Stock :(

dick-84

Well it all depends what we have going on here. I could work 40 hours in a week or 68 hours. 3pm-3am Monday-Friday and 7pm to 3am on sunday. Thats what im doing tonight. But everyone see what im doing at work right now.  :nod: 68 Hours can make a long week. But its nice when that check comes.  :clap:

Alkire193

630am-730pm mon-sun. 84 hour weeks.  :'(

Gunz

Didnt work today, thinking about not working Monday either....

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Peelz

I have worked close to 3 months without a true day off (without having to make arrangements to not be there)

stops today! No more OT at least for this month...period! :woot:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"