Pro-tec Moflow Airbox Lid

Started by MO RAPTOR 700, February 18, 2010, 06:40:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MO RAPTOR 700

Bought one these the other day to try just wondering what your guys opinion is on these things (good, bad, ok). I took my stock lid and cut it half (back half) to protect the programmer and ign programmer but didnt really like it so I bought one of the pro-tec lids. My programer is programmed to run with out a lid on the air box, do you guys think I will give much hp up with one these. Thanks
2007 Raptor 700SE    Black/Orange
Barker In frame Duals, TRF intake, PCV, 11:5.1 CP Tech Piston, HCIII Cam, Ported Head (TRF), KDS +3 TB, Dynatek Programmable Ign.
15 tooth front sprocket
HID Lighting
Pro-Armor nerf bars
A-Arms skid plates

Blair

i ran one for all of last year, i love it... i actually end up cleaning my air filter less... slight hp gain over stock lid... (seat of pants test)

what i would reccomend doing is going to home depot and pick up some foam weather stripping to help the lid fit better, i did a write up a while back...

http://www.raptorsource.com/forum/index.php?topic=5059.0
"The Difference Between Genius and Stupidity... Genius Has It's Limits"
"Scars are the Tattoo's of the Brave"
06 Raptor 700 SE - Pro Circuit T4 - PCIII - ASV Levers - AC Racing Nerfs - AC belly Skid (broken) - Holeshot XCR - Pro Taper Raptor Bend Bars - Pro-Tec Prefilter Airbox Lid - HID Headlights -

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Gaber

I use one, and it's worked well.  Good product.