The Motor Mods were worth it.

Started by MO RAPTOR 700, March 06, 2010, 06:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MO RAPTOR 700

Went riding today at a local state park (trails, tracks, and drags). I thought I would try out the new build. Went to the drag area on the stock tires and alot of drag guys were pulling me out of the hole but I would catch them on the other end and pass them. I always start in 2nd gear as 1st is useless even with the 15tooth sprocket. I would come out of the hole and in 3rd gear it would stand up. Anyway decided to try out some paddles. All I can say is holy shit. It never would come out of the hole with standing 2nd gear. Hit 3rd it would come up and the dam thing would even come up in 4th. It was funny as hell cause I would pass most them in 4th gear while on 2 wheels. They had Banshee's, the big Kaw's, and  a few on nitrous atleast a couple had bottles and beleave or not I beat all but 1 and it had a bottle. Nobody would talk to me as I was mopping there ass'es  :thumbs: and had one 1 guy say something on a banshee but I didn't hear what he said but he wouldn't run anymore. Anyway all the money that went into the 700 was worth as this thing will go. Dam all I can say is I'm happy than hell with the 700.  :clap:
2007 Raptor 700SE    Black/Orange
Barker In frame Duals, TRF intake, PCV, 11:5.1 CP Tech Piston, HCIII Cam, Ported Head (TRF), KDS +3 TB, Dynatek Programmable Ign.
15 tooth front sprocket
HID Lighting
Pro-Armor nerf bars
A-Arms skid plates

Dales396LT4

Good job, if you are asked tell them is stock hahaha lol :clap:

Krandall

hahahahahah
always fun watchin your money in the rappy do work!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Blair

i love the line of... i just put the pipe on it... nothing else... :)
"The Difference Between Genius and Stupidity... Genius Has It's Limits"
"Scars are the Tattoo's of the Brave"
06 Raptor 700 SE - Pro Circuit T4 - PCIII - ASV Levers - AC Racing Nerfs - AC belly Skid (broken) - Holeshot XCR - Pro Taper Raptor Bend Bars - Pro-Tec Prefilter Airbox Lid - HID Headlights -

Colorado700R

Sounds familiar Tony!!

Great job on the build!