Chain hitting new Barker Duals

Started by MO RAPTOR 700, March 08, 2010, 06:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MO RAPTOR 700

While riding Saturday I noticed that my chain is hitting the little clip were the spring goes to hold the head pipe to the tail. It only done it in some whoops while decelarating. I do have the suspension set up soft and chain could have been a tad loose. I would like to keep my suspension set up soft. Do you guys have any recommendations to fix this? Do I really need the spring on the exhaust as both ends are bolted?  ??? Thanks Tony
2007 Raptor 700SE    Black/Orange
Barker In frame Duals, TRF intake, PCV, 11:5.1 CP Tech Piston, HCIII Cam, Ported Head (TRF), KDS +3 TB, Dynatek Programmable Ign.
15 tooth front sprocket
HID Lighting
Pro-Armor nerf bars
A-Arms skid plates

Diggs59

Quote from: MO RAPTOR 700 on March 08, 2010, 06:13:36 PM
While riding Saturday I noticed that my chain is hitting the little clip were the spring goes to hold the head pipe to the tail. It only done it in some whoops while decelarating. I do have the suspension set up soft and chain could have been a tad loose. I would like to keep my suspension set up soft. Do you guys have any recommendations to fix this? Do I really need the spring on the exhaust as both ends are bolted?  ??? Thanks Tony

I say tighten your chain.....

Krandall

Make sure to tighten your chain while you're sitting on it..

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Gunz

Holy Schnikeys Tony.... tighten that chain....

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar