Olympic Luge Crash

Started by Krandall, February 14, 2010, 07:49:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

preddy08

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on February 14, 2010, 08:34:45 AM
nasty wreck.... ouchy

This bugs me to no end! Why is it alright for TV to show a 20 year old kid get killed, but its not alright to say shit or show a boob?  :mad:  I CANT STAND the media in the US right now  :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Krandall

The Olypics are live.

NBC doesn't have the vid on their site even.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

"Too tramatic for the general Public"....

and we wonder why we are oblivious to the struggles in the rest of the world. :rolleyes:

We can send Teenagers off to war, but we must censor thier media expierence becuase it may give them nightmares :confused:

Peelz

I wonder this too. If we draw the line, draw it clearly.

Watching the news the other day, Good Morning America showed security vid of a 15 year old girl getting a gangsta style beatdown in a subway. horribly vivid. Kids were watching it with me. Gave me the shivers, and the look on the boys' face was like terror and confusion.

A sporting incident though....those happen. and will continue to happen. Hell americas funniest home videos was showing quad wrecks. Nichole and I were like "not funny" kids laughing. Dude casing a jump and going over the front is not funny. Unless he walks away. :lol: then it is hilarious.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

preddy08

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on February 15, 2010, 09:09:10 AM
I wonder this too. If we draw the line, draw it clearly.

Watching the news the other day, Good Morning America showed security vid of a 15 year old girl getting a gangsta style beatdown in a subway. horribly vivid. Kids were watching it with me. Gave me the shivers, and the look on the boys' face was like terror and confusion.

A sporting incident though....those happen. and will continue to happen. Hell americas funniest home videos was showing quad wrecks. Nichole and I were like "not funny" kids laughing. Dude casing a jump and going over the front is not funny. Unless he walks away. :lol: then it is hilarious.

Its one thing if its live, but they showed it a couple of time. Someone told me that some well know announcer (dont remember who) gave the play by play.

I just cant stand the media now adays. Pisses me off to no end!
Just a little 81hp trail bike.