07 Raptor 700R Engine-Very Low Hours-$1500 Shipped

Started by rockingraptor, January 15, 2010, 03:59:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rockingraptor

I have a low hour 700R engine for sale. It has less than 25 hours on it since new. The transmission shifts like new, clutch operates like new, has loads of torque like new. I guarantee this motor to be every bit as good as a new motor. If you are not happy with this motor once you get it, ship it back and you can have your money back. This comes with everything including fuel injection, starter, stator, oil tank, wiring harness, and mounting brackets.

$1500 Shipped ::)

The engine is removed and ready to be shipped anywhere in the Continental US.

Email me at rockingraptor@yahoo.com for pics

rockingraptor

I am going to get everything cleaned up before I ship anything, just wanted to put up some pics for everyone.

wobble

Quote from: rockingraptor on January 15, 2010, 03:59:49 PM
I have a low hour 700R engine for sale. It has less than 25 hours on it since new.

By the looks of the TB, it has alot more that 25 hours on that engine. That thing is pretty dirty.

This is your first post on the forum and you are trying to sell something for $1500. That's gonna be a tough sell. You might want to state where you are located. There are members from all over the country on here. If someone can take a look at it locally, you'd have a better chance of selling.

rockingraptor

No problem, and yes the TB suprised me as well.  I have owned this since new and it doesn't get ridden very often.  I live in Tulsa, OK and plan on selling this engine to fund a R6 swap.  I have been a lurker on this site for a long time, just never posted anything.  I wanted to offer it to the dedicated forums first before I put it up on the bay.  I think $1500 shipped for a complete engine with all the components is a reasonable deal since most I see are a lot more than this. 

Krandall

I agree that the TB looks dirty, but the oil tank is near spotless!!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

rockingraptor

Motor is still for sale.  I can separate the motor from the wiring, TB, and oil tank if need be.  Let me know.

Spider/Paleface513

-07 700-based 734 trail build!!
105.5 11:1 5050 +2 +1 head WK54mm TB pink denso injector dynatek w/HDD curves DMC Force 4's PRM skids nerfs and 6pack rack DG bumper HID slim ballist kit flexx bars w/rebound kit HDD clutch kit Ava levers shortys DRD reverse lever key relocator spiderweb grill and cam cover mudlite SP's all around LSR axlecaliber 68.8hp 48.7tq w/+3 TB

HotRods +5 coming!