New Raptor

Started by MO RAPTOR 700, April 23, 2010, 07:38:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MO RAPTOR 700

Well the kids got a new Raptor yesterday.

It white has 4 legs and its furry!!!!!! Also they decided to name him RAPTOR!!!  :thumbs:
2007 Raptor 700SE    Black/Orange
Barker In frame Duals, TRF intake, PCV, 11:5.1 CP Tech Piston, HCIII Cam, Ported Head (TRF), KDS +3 TB, Dynatek Programmable Ign.
15 tooth front sprocket
HID Lighting
Pro-Armor nerf bars
A-Arms skid plates

Alkire193

Ive seen these types before, they leak all over the place and need lots of attention. Good luck buddy, its a keeper!

Spartan

Quote from: Alkire193 on April 24, 2010, 03:02:19 AM
Ive seen these types before, they leak all over the place and need lots of attention. Good luck buddy, its a keeper!
:lol:

Nice new Raptor...hope it provides with some enjoyment on top of that mess :lol: :rofl:

Danny T

is that "raptor" moddable?

MO RAPTOR 700

Quote from: Danny T on April 24, 2010, 03:01:09 PM
is that "raptor" moddable?

Yea we have plans to mod him. Here in a few weeks we are going to start feeding him some hi-poformance dog food. We go some octane booster in his water know.  :nod: We might even trim his hair to get him a little more aero dynamic also.  :thumbs: That all of the plans for him as of know but if anybody has any suggestion to squeeze some more dog power out of him please feel free to suggest.  Thanks
Barker In frame Duals, TRF intake, PCV, 11:5.1 CP Tech Piston, HCIII Cam, Ported Head (TRF), KDS +3 TB, Dynatek Programmable Ign.
15 tooth front sprocket
HID Lighting
Pro-Armor nerf bars
A-Arms skid plates

Spartan

Shave it down completely and keep the nails trimmed...weight savings.

MO RAPTOR 700

Quote from: Spartan727 on April 24, 2010, 05:56:38 PM
Shave it down completely and keep the nails trimmed...weight savings.

Dam forgot all about the nails and that gave me another thought about weight saving: get rid of his little nuggets.  :rofl: Less drag from the underneath.
15 tooth front sprocket
HID Lighting
Pro-Armor nerf bars
A-Arms skid plates

Colorado700R

Hefe

Lady4Fiddy

Add some NOS to it's fluid intake!  :thumbs: And slap a RaptorSource sticker on it, it add's 10 horse power!  :clap:

Cute pup! Congrats! Just don't kick it too hard when it has a fluid leak!  ;)
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Hefe

Peelz

don't let it near your Laptop PC. THat's all I'm sayin' ;)
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Hefe

laptop + Dog pee = hefe makes big moneyz!