KDS bullsh** again

Started by insaneraptor700, January 13, 2010, 06:36:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

insaneraptor700

well you all seen the posts before that its been 8 months and still no motor. well i gave kenny a 3RD chance to redeem himself. after all the bullshit and excuses i thought he was real this time but that was a lie. 3 wks ago he finally received my head from his machine shop from getting work done. His excuse now is they messed up the exhaust guides and the valves wont go in. He was suppose to get it back after a wk of them to fix it and he was suppose to finish it up and send it back. That was all another lie. he shut his phone off again and wont answer any of my calls. it has now been 9 1/2 months and still no motor. now im pissed off. if any1 has any ideas let me know what to do. i should have just stayed with racers edge they did it the first time and i should have just gone back. i want every1 to know that this is all bullshit and nobody should wait 9 1/2 months for a head build!!!

PnoT

I posted our (my brother and I) experiences so far with Kenny on MR so I don't feel a need to post it here as well.

Unacceptable is the only word that comes to mind in either of our situations  :mad:

PDX Raptor

File a complaint with the BBB. If you want to go the legal route contact his state's Attorney general. I don't know Kenny, but over the past two years his reliabilty has progressively gone down hill. Maybe his business grew to the point where he can't handle it or something else is going on.
Charlie

vAtO

Quote from: insaneraptor700 on January 13, 2010, 06:36:45 AM
well you all seen the posts before that its been 8 months and still no motor. well i gave kenny a 3RD chance to redeem himself. after all the bullshit and excuses i thought he was real this time but that was a lie. 3 wks ago he finally received my head from his machine shop from getting work done. His excuse now is they messed up the exhaust guides and the valves wont go in. He was suppose to get it back after a wk of them to fix it and he was suppose to finish it up and send it back. That was all another lie. he shut his phone off again and wont answer any of my calls. it has now been 9 1/2 months and still no motor. now im pissed off. if any1 has any ideas let me know what to do. i should have just stayed with racers edge they did it the first time and i should have just gone back. i want every1 to know that this is all bullshit and nobody should wait 9 1/2 months for a head build!!!

KARMA IS A B???H
CP piston 12.1
RE CNC head port
Web 4 cam
KW spring kit
+1 Ferrea Valves
FCI intake K&N
EVAC Valve
PCV w/Autotune
+2.5 TB
Iridium
15T

1badazz_700r

KDS racing's head is a racers edge head with a slightly different design on the port work. His heads are done by racers edge, so i find it very hard infact immposible that his machinist screwed it up and had to be sent back. there turn around time is 2 days not 9-1/2 months. If it were me id be driving my ass to virginia and talk about it in person, just because of the principle of the matter :thumbs:

Just a little 778
105.5 WK cylinder CP 11:1
hotrods +5 crank
racersedge +2 head,with webb4
54mmTB with custom intake
sparks X-6exhaust
PC5/w autotune
dynatek programmable
slingshot lockup
+3 stock swingarm
hiper dual beadlocks/w gncc holeshots
flexx bars,burgard+2stem/w antivibe
ASV's
odi's

insaneraptor700

no it was not by anymeans racers edge who did this head. i cannot say who did it cuz i dont want to step on their toes. but believe me it wasnt racers edge. they did my first +1 head build and it ran great and strong all season. as for as going to virginia i was thinkin about it :thumbs:

insaneraptor700

i did recieve the head today in the mail. finally after only 10 months now of waiting. everything is complete on it minus the new cam. i should have that in 2 wks n then im good to go. i will keep all informed to see if kenny sticks to his word again. also i will keep all informed to let them know if the head is in good working and perfect condition.

Krandall

Good to hear you got the head bro. Bummer it took so long, Granted no one should have to wait that long, you won't be disappointed in its performance. :)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

r00st

Kenny is one busy DOOD! Its a good thing and a bad thing with his success... good to a point but then he needs an army of helpers to keep up with the demand.

I originally had my head cnc +1'd by "somebody" and combined with a NO seal piston I had a build that felt like a strong big 3... I let kenny have his dirty way with my head (which he did for NOTHING...to fix someone ELSES WORK!) combined with a CP piston this time and MY GERD...I gained a solid 6-7 lenghts over my previous +1 build (ya, it was THAT bad). I have yet to get back on the dyno (this spring for sure) but I am guessing im minimum of 10 HP up... Before I was 55/45 Now im guessing 66/48 :)

Ya it sucks it took that long but once you get that machine rick rollin' you will be nothing but smiles :)
2007 Raptor 700 SE
With some SHTUFF