Nerd status has reached new level.

Started by Peelz, January 23, 2010, 09:58:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

What have we become gentlemen? I am at work today, and I receive a text from my Raptor buddy COlorado700r telling me to check a thread.

Not only do we smack talk at mariokart, We text each other to check posts on our beloved forum... I am so proud of us :lol:

:rofl:

What's even better, as soon as I had a chance. I checked said thread  :help: :lol:  :rolleyes:

Got a good laugh today Aaron.

And preddy yesterday texting me that he saw something on TV that he saw me posting about too. Awesome.

Don't get that channel bro :( :lol:

NERDZ!!!!!!
when are we going riding?  :thumbs: :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Oilfield_Mafia

I say we go to Little Sahara in April!  Bunch NERDZ!!
Member #1 of Team Prick - GTFOMW

Horsepower is like a condom, I'd rather have it and not need it.. Than need it and not have it.

Colorado700R

preddy08

You would of loved that show man. Talked about all the late and great WRC cars.

Seagulling at 0:10 seconds........... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn_Tf-197BY

So Long gay boys!
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Peelz

Quote from: preddy08 on January 23, 2010, 11:11:32 AM
You would of loved that show man. Talked about all the late and great WRC cars.

Seagulling at 0:10 seconds........... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn_Tf-197BY

So Long gay boys!

:lol: I remember that part!!!!  " qwid pwo qwo maddah fawkas!"  :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

disco

Quote from: Oilfield_Mafia on January 23, 2010, 10:17:36 AM
I say we go to Little Sahara in April!  Bunch NERDZ!!

I'm sure thinking about it.  I'm off April 4-11.
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

funyun

Peelz