WTF: Yamahasportsplaza moved to Oregon

Started by Headrope, December 28, 2009, 10:39:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Headrope

Damn. I have to pay for shipping now. No more Raptor parts for me at 30 percent off, I guess (since shipping would eat away the discount).
Good news though for y'all in the not-so Dirty South (Oregon):

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to all !!

We are now all moved, set up, and shipping out of our new location in Fairview Oregon which is on the east side of Portland Oregon.  Our new location is much larger than our Seattle store was and is set up to help expand our Internet business. We have just received our largest Star accessory  order ever, so most Star orders can ship quicker.We have been able to keep our parts discount at 30% on all Yamaha parts this past year which is the best discount in the United States. We want to continue with this same discount for 2010 but we again need your help in spreading the word to help us with our advertising expenses Please tell your friends, Internet forums, or any other power sport acquaintance that we are the place to go for the best prices and service in the U.S. The Internet is not the place to go if you need your parts in a day or to, but if your not in a hurry we can save you a lot of money.. Please visit our new web site and Thank You very much for your business.                                                                              

Dan McVeigh

www.yamahasportsplaza.com

www.ysppart.com
Two '06 700R SEs

Both with:                                          One also with:                   
GYT-R Sport front grab bar                   GYT-R Swingarm guard
GYT-R Engine/frame skid plate             GYT-R Nerf bars
GYT-R A-arm guards                           OMI Steering stem mount
GYT-R Aluminum radiator guard            ODI Lock-on grips

Krandall

Bummer man. that's how I would feel if Dennis Kirk was to move :( :help:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Headrope

Yep. Totally sucks.
Esecially since I've been saving money for months so I could make some purchases there.
Two '06 700R SEs

Both with:                                          One also with:                   
GYT-R Sport front grab bar                   GYT-R Swingarm guard
GYT-R Engine/frame skid plate             GYT-R Nerf bars
GYT-R A-arm guards                           OMI Steering stem mount
GYT-R Aluminum radiator guard            ODI Lock-on grips

Segkast

Shitty man ! At least that's still driving distance for me. Hell, witht he way Seattle traffic is, that might be a quicker drive from Olympia for me :rofl:
Oury grips & Yamalube

Hefe

yea, that would bite if I couldn't just drive down to Magicracing

SUB454

:thumbs: No more shipping charge's for me. They moved into the old Action Motorsports building.
DIRECTDRIVE