Raptor700/YFZ +2 A-Arms, Elka shocks

Started by preddy08, December 27, 2010, 05:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

preddy08

Finally bit the bullet and got some Fox Float Evols and need to get rid of my current setup.

+2 Eyeball Engineering A-arms powder coated black lowers and dark green uppers, looks black 90% of the time. New bushings last year, ball joints and tie rods all tight still. One ball joint does have a slight bend in it, but its been that way for 3 years with no issues.  600 New

http://eyeballeng.com/item.asp?ItemID=103&CategoryID=-1&Subcategory=&Make=Yamaha&Model=Raptor 700&Placeholder=0

Elka shocks with VERY little ride time since last rebuild. Compression, Rebound, and Preload adjsutments. WiigStyle and myself have spend ALOT of time and money making these shocks work PERFECT. 100 times better than a off the shelf elka, lots of little tips and tricks done to the internals. Setup for a 200 lbs rider plus or minus 20 lbs. Shocks retails for 1100 new, plus all the custom internal work.

I make it a point to let people ride my bike when at rallys and they never want to give it back. EVERYONE who rides it says hands down the best suspension they've ever been on.

I'd like to get 1000 for the complete front end setup. If I get my asking price I'll powder coat the top a-arm any color you like, but may take a week or so to get back. I'm certain I've got well over 2000 into this setup.

Like landing on a pillow.

Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Spartan

THIS ASS FOR RENT

I'm curious, whats the second rezy on the front for?  is that the rear shock rezy?

Spartan

Quote from: THIS SPACE FOR RENT on December 29, 2010, 07:37:52 AM
I'm curious, whats the second rezy on the front for?  is that the rear shock rezy?

Yep that's the rear