a bunch of 660 stuff

Started by phucker, November 02, 2009, 04:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phucker

ok well i have no need for this stuff any more since i now have a 700 engine. up for sale are three engines. one is complete two are bottom ends. prices are negotiable to a point, although the complete engine is not mine so that is up to my buddy.

also if someone is interested i could install the engine into my rolling chassis for around 1800-2000

the first one is an 03 bottom end all original except it has an l&a one way. all it needs is the stator cover gasket replaced then it is ready to bolt up and go. 800+shipping

this is the second engine, it is an 02 good bottom end and crank, no clutch basically the crank, cases and transmission. 350+shipping

the next is an 01 bottom end. nothing special the same as above. i dont have a pic of that one, if wanted i can get a pic of it. 150+shipping

here is a rolling chassis i have, would prefer local pickup or i can deliver it if not to awefully damn far. outboard does not come with it lol 500

i have another frame with a arms and swinger. frame has small crack in it, i can repair it for free.200 or i can part this out.

here are some pics of the miscellaneous crap i have laying around. make offers on anything you want, i just want it gone.

phucker

ok guys, if you want any of this crap make an offer. i will accept any half way decent offers on everything except the engine just because that is not mine. i just got a job and i am moving to kansas on monday so i need this shit gone.

Colorado700R

Dan, you got enough there for 1 complete 660?  My son needs a quad, and my budget is stupid tight.

Aaron

phucker

stocker

cant see pics on here. do you have headlights?