Badlands ride thanksgiving weekend

Started by Spider/Paleface513, October 21, 2009, 05:52:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spider/Paleface513

Me and a few others are headed out to Attica,Indiana to ride the badlands Friday Saturday part of Sunday or all of it.
-07 700-based 734 trail build!!
105.5 11:1 5050 +2 +1 head WK54mm TB pink denso injector dynatek w/HDD curves DMC Force 4's PRM skids nerfs and 6pack rack DG bumper HID slim ballist kit flexx bars w/rebound kit HDD clutch kit Ava levers shortys DRD reverse lever key relocator spiderweb grill and cam cover mudlite SP's all around LSR axlecaliber 68.8hp 48.7tq w/+3 TB

HotRods +5 coming!

funyun

When do they close? Probably going to be cold as hell.

Spider/Paleface513

It'll be cold I'll dress for that idk when they close my dude on RF planned it and I got booted from there for awhile. Some canadians made wise cracks at me I defended myself they started I get banned because someone else posted a reply saying they enjoyed my comments back.
105.5 11:1 5050 +2 +1 head WK54mm TB pink denso injector dynatek w/HDD curves DMC Force 4's PRM skids nerfs and 6pack rack DG bumper HID slim ballist kit flexx bars w/rebound kit HDD clutch kit Ava levers shortys DRD reverse lever key relocator spiderweb grill and cam cover mudlite SP's all around LSR axlecaliber 68.8hp 48.7tq w/+3 TB

HotRods +5 coming!

socalrappy700

Sorry to hear that, we try to keep it drama free here....so far its worked out well. 

And if you can get the time off work you should team up with the guys driving down to LS this weekend.  Should be a ton of riders down there.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Spider/Paleface513

Little sahara would love to just left dentist 4 wisdom teeth pulled still numb gonna be in hella pain later. Yeah I usually do a Florida thanksgiving then hit up croom. But moms wants to see my Ohio house. So plans changed

HotRods +5 coming!

Spider/Paleface513

HotRods +5 coming!

Spider/Paleface513

HotRods +5 coming!

Gunz

Spider, get some good pics of the badlands. We are going to get to the point soon where we need to make a decision on the 2011 Raptor Tour and this place may or may not make the cut.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Spider/Paleface513

10/4 Rodger. I'll make sure I get a gang of em. Is there final spots picked yet or people still nominating them? Anyways I will do.

HotRods +5 coming!

funyun

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on October 31, 2009, 11:40:52 AM
Spider, get some good pics of the badlands. We are going to get to the point soon where we need to make a decision on the 2011 Raptor Tour and this place may or may not make the cut.

Badlands is definately is not worth the trip on the raptorsource tour.

Peelz

Quote from: funyun on November 02, 2009, 08:05:49 AM

agreed funyun. It is a fun place to ride, but no big areas for large group to ride together. And it is really rocky.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

funyun

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on November 02, 2009, 09:49:31 AM
Quote from: funyun on November 02, 2009, 08:05:49 AM

agreed funyun. It is a fun place to ride, but no big areas for large group to ride together. And it is really rocky.

Ya its not bad if your with 1-2 people like me and dorito use to go there when we first started and had a blast.

Spider/Paleface513

Guess I'll just ride then that's better,lol. I don't know where say go for raptor tour there's no dunes over here silver lake that's it. I enjoy trail ridin' never been to the dune yet. I sure I'll like that to but there's nothing better than flyin' 300' feet up a rocky bumpy hill. It's a challenge at times but that's my favorite climbing huge hills that look impossible you gotta dogde big rocks on and still keep it going. I know a spot with over 700 miles of trails but there's to many trees there to and some how they manage to put on a huge ATV rally each year. It's in Tennessee if any of you like riding trails hit me up.

HotRods +5 coming!

funyun

Ya badlands is alot of muddy trails through the woods which is very fun but pretty tough if you had a huge group of people together. They also do have alot of steep hills and such to climb which is where most of the damage on my raptor is from failed attempts.

Peelz

Quote from: funyun on November 03, 2009, 07:33:50 AM
Ya badlands is alot of muddy trails through the woods which is very fun but pretty tough if you had a huge group of people together. They also do have alot of steep hills and such to climb which is where most of the damage on my raptor is from failed attempts.

lol same here.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"