Camel Pack ?

Started by MORAPTOR700, September 26, 2009, 07:11:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MORAPTOR700

I never used a camel pack before so I have a question about using it. When you fill it with your beverage of choice do you put ice in it or what? Thanks TJ
2007 Raptor 700SE    Black/Orange

Gaber

You can, but I just fill mine with cold water from the ice chest.  The fluid inside stays pretty cold for some time.

Onelunglow

I like to freeze mine the night before.... Then it's really cold! :thumbs:
06 - White Raptor
04 - Green KFX80
92 - White/Blue Banshee
88 - Lt500 Drag quad (ski-doo - 809 installed)

Danny T

Quote from: Onelunglow on September 26, 2009, 10:24:37 AM

good idea!

russ-russ

Quote from: Onelunglow on September 26, 2009, 10:24:37 AM
+1 The wifey figured that trick out this summer, works great on hot days.  Just make sure the hose is empty when you freeze it.

abc312_98

and you got to keep it real clean. I went riding with a couple of guys at wayne one of the guys used gatorade in his but didnt clean it out from the last time. We got a couple miles down the trail and he had stopped he vomited while speeding along he eventually founf mold growing inside the bag.

russ-russ

Yuk.  I never put anything but water in mine.

Blair

yeah nothing but water in mine too... i usually just fill it with cold water... but on the really hot days ill fill it about half full with ice... if i were planning a full day i like the freezing it idea...
"The Difference Between Genius and Stupidity... Genius Has It's Limits"
"Scars are the Tattoo's of the Brave"
06 Raptor 700 SE - Pro Circuit T4 - PCIII - ASV Levers - AC Racing Nerfs - AC belly Skid (broken) - Holeshot XCR - Pro Taper Raptor Bend Bars - Pro-Tec Prefilter Airbox Lid - HID Headlights -

Krandall

Yeah, I'd stick to water in it. They are hard to clean out in the first place. no sense in adding sugars to it to make it worse.

I always put ice cubes in mine but I love that freezing trick!! May have to try it out this weekend!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Duane

water and lemon juice works well for cleaning out anything that should happen to grow in it.
07 Rappy 700r SE1
1. Barker duals
2. FuelATV air filter
3. PCIIIusb
4. Prog Dyantek ing
5. stgII Hotcm
6. Kenny TB bore
7. JE 11-1 piston
ebay 8k HIDs, skat 21/12-8 7 paddles, I-shock I4500, G-force axle, CCP sterring stabilizer
other toy 66 2 door post Nova, LS1/4l60e, in progress

Colorado700R

Jim Beam kills everything too.  :lol: