AR-15 CZ V-22 Upper W/3 BDM Mags $450 WTT

Started by dirtyjeeps2001, August 14, 2009, 11:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirtyjeeps2001

AR-15 CZ V-22 Upper W/3 BDM Mags $450 WTT

http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=137330619

This is a CZ V-22 .22 rimfire "dedicated" upper assembly. This will fit all AR15 type lower receivers. Swap it out on your lower reciever to hone your shooting skills and save some money by shooting economical .22 Long Rifle ammo (acceptable at most indoor ranges). The CZ V-22 .22LR Upper receiver/ barrel assembly is a complete "kit" including all pieces necessary to quickly convert your rifle over to .22 rimfire. This is not just the bolt conversion kit. The Upper Receiver is chambered for .22 Long Rifle cartridge only, and operates in a semi-automatic "blowback" mode. The V-22 receiver is made of T6 aluminum while the barrel is 4130 steel with a twist rate of 1:16, optimal for .22 LR cartridges. To save costs, the AR-style charging handle was eliminated, along with the forward assist. The V-22 uses a conventional reciprocating charging handle mounted to the bolt. All parts are easily disassembled for cleaning /maintenance. A Picatinny rail offers easy mounting of any scope or optic. The front gas block is railed too. The CZ V-22 .22LR upper assembly adds system versatility and "plinking" fun to your AR15 type rifle! The anodizing of the upper is almost like a purpleish color. It was and has been like this since I bought it. This auction also includes three 25 round Black Dog magazines in smoke color. These magazines are equipped with the Bolt-Hold-Open Follower feature. I purchased these from Conversion Caliber Supply. (www.ConversionCS.com) They have a lifetime warranty. These retail for $38+ S&H each on the website. Two of the magazines HAVE NOT even had rounds loaded into them!!! He also sells parts for the V-22. Please ask questions BEFORE bidding. NO FFL NEEDED. I can ship this directly to you. Thanks again for looking and good luck bidding. Ready to ship in my hands...no wait... BUY IT NOW and I will ship it FREE!!!!!!! Ask about other payment methods. Descrete paypal, Alertpay, Money order, certified check, or personal check. Personal checks will have a time period and will be cashed prior to me shipping the item. Winning bidder to pay $20 shipping, insurance included. Shipping is limited to the continental contiguous states. (Lower 48 states) I MUST have payment no later than SEVEN days after the auction has closed. On the eighth day, I will file a Non-Paying Bidder alert and repost the item. This item is for sale locally and I reserve the right to cancel auction. It is your responsibility to make sure you comply with the laws of your country, state, and city in bidding on this item. If the item is found not to be in compliance, you as the bidder are liable for any fees incurred by your bid, including return shipping, and listing fees. If you are unsure ask your local dealer or call the ATF before you bid.

dirtyjeeps2001