Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: KDS Racing/Oil Extreme love affair....... It's just sick *UPDATE*  (Read 883 times)

Offline Kenny

• Engine Guru
  • VIP
  • Street Cred: 8
    • Email
Okay guys, I finally got the deal worked out as a distributor for Oil Extreme. I have had exceptional luck with this oil. I have a bit of experience with this oil and it will really help, or stop piston/pin galling and rocker shaft wear. This has been a prven horsepower builder in other types of race motors, and should be the same on the Raptor..... I recommend 5w-30 for most builds, even in extreme temperature climates. I have 5w-20 for drag and circle track motors. For those of you that can't give up their old oil, I have the extreme pressure additive that makes this oil so awesome in a concentrated additive form. It has no friction modifiers, and is awesome for wet clutches. I normally don't get this excited about oil, but this really stands out. My initial order of 2 cases for testing has flown out the door in 15 minutes from the time the UPS man got it here.........

I have the following grades available;
5w-20 for race motors running low friction rings
5w-30 for most other applications including general purpose high performance use
15w-40
20w-50
Oil extreme additive and gas extreme additive

The oil is $9.95 Qt, fuel additive is $3.95 bottle, and we will have updated pricing on the oil additive. I'll be taking orders starting next week. This is THE oil I recommend to see max life and power out of my builds. I will be out of town till Monday, so this just gives you guys something to think about. I am already counting the money :rofl:

« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 11:39:16 AM by Kenny »
KDS Racing
685 Hope Rd
Floyd VA 24091
NEW PHONE 540-818-9154
Paypal: kenny@swva.net

:satan:

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
  • Street Cred: 50
  • Carpe Cerevisi!!! (Sieze the beer!!)
    • Email
Re: KDS Racing/Oil Extreme love affair....... It's just sick
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 01:03:14 PM »
:thumbs:

FYI, you'd still have 1 case of oil left if you would of just let bodywash for engine builder dream just fade away.

:lol:

Offline Juggernaut_7

• Street Cred: 0
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2009, 03:59:37 PM »
you know i want some probably 5w 30  :thumbs:
08 GYTR SE 700
DMC Force 4 Duals
FCI Intake
PC 3
KDS evac valve
Dynatek Prog.
Full KDS Build

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2009, 01:04:49 PM »
Is this something that a person could just "test" and revert back to YamiLube? I know when you start running Full Synthetic they recommend you stick to synthetic?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Kenny

• Engine Guru
  • VIP
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2009, 08:59:54 PM »
Is this something that a person could just "test" and revert back to YamiLube? I know when you start running Full Synthetic they recommend you stick to synthetic?
Yes, this is a super refined class cracked hydrocarbon oil. It has the tendencies of synthetic oil but has the superior ability to keep the additive package in suspension compared to synthetics. The highly manipulated calcium carbonate extreme pressure additive is for more effective than ZDDP as well. We are able to run 5w-20 or 30 in place of 40-50 wt oil even in extreme conditions with less wrist pin galling and rocker shaft wear..... So the answer is yes :thumbs:
KDS Racing
685 Hope Rd
Floyd VA 24091
NEW PHONE 540-818-9154

Offline Kenny

• Engine Guru
  • VIP
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2009, 09:07:47 PM »

FYI, you'd still have 1 case of oil left if you would of just let bodywash for engine builder dream just fade away.

It's not like I'm a Republican, greasing up teenage boys and watching gladiator movies  :jaw:
KDS Racing
685 Hope Rd
Floyd VA 24091
NEW PHONE 540-818-9154

Offline Kenny

• Engine Guru
  • VIP
    • Email
Re: KDS Racing/Oil Extreme love affair....... It's just sick *UPDATE*
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2009, 11:57:04 AM »
I had a buddy that does a ton of 450 racers do testing on a 60hp Honda and the result was 1/2 hp everywhere and far quieter valvetrain (same dyno same day with only a handful of pulls). He reports that shifting has improved dramatically....... This stuff is working in everything we put it in. This shop has used everything from Amsoil and Mobil One to Rotella trying to find any kind of power advantage on their bikes and this is the only oil to show a power gain. Some of them actually hurt power. The longer you run it, the better it works :thumbs:
KDS Racing
685 Hope Rd
Floyd VA 24091
NEW PHONE 540-818-9154

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
  • Street Cred: 50
  • Carpe Cerevisi!!! (Sieze the beer!!)
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2009, 12:05:59 PM »

It's not like I'm a Republican, greasing up teenage boys and watching gladiator movies  :jaw:

nah, you don't like gladiator movies :lol:

Offline Kenny

• Engine Guru
  • VIP
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2009, 01:01:39 PM »

nah, you don't like gladiator movies :lol:
KDS Racing
685 Hope Rd
Floyd VA 24091
NEW PHONE 540-818-9154