power comander 5 and auto tune

Started by djt396, June 04, 2009, 03:17:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djt396

hey im new to the site and need to know if this power comander and auto tune is worth the money. I have a stock 2009 700 and everyone told me i need a progamer fist before everything else. if i missed the post somewhere please let me know. ??? :help:

shookie

You prob wont want the auto tune till you get a exhaust because you have to drill into the exhaust to put a co2 bung(idk how to spell it) in it.
2008 Raptor 700r SE
Hmf Ballance(black), PCV, Pro Design Foam,Maxxis razr 2 all the way around, Pro Taper SE Raptor Bend, ASV Levers, odi ROUGE lock on grips, Tusk Billet gas cap, Dr. D Reverse Lever, Rock A-arm guards, Rock nerfs
I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My Own

Peelz

PC5 is programmable via FI mapping. Adding the autotune just ensures that map is correct due to temp changes etc. The o2 sensor will adjust the Fuel curve based on the map you have installed. Still not totally convinced it is worth it.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

1badazz_700r

iwould just spend the money and buy it now. the bung is only a few dollars to replace. im hooking mine up right now :thumbs:

Just a little 778
105.5 WK cylinder CP 11:1
hotrods +5 crank
racersedge +2 head,with webb4
54mmTB with custom intake
sparks X-6exhaust
PC5/w autotune
dynatek programmable
slingshot lockup
+3 stock swingarm
hiper dual beadlocks/w gncc holeshots
flexx bars,burgard+2stem/w antivibe
ASV's
odi's

djt396

thanks for the replies im sure i will have more ? im new to the injection but you all are a lot of help. thanks  this is a great sight

Kamakazi

a member here is parting out his bike and has one for sale his name is dabigbratj.  he will cut you a good deal
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

djt396

Colorado700R

Quote from: djt396 on June 04, 2009, 09:56:27 PM
how do i get a hold of him

I will send both you a Personal message to introduce you :thumbs:

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on June 04, 2009, 10:01:04 PM
Quote from: djt396 on June 04, 2009, 09:56:27 PM
how do i get a hold of him

I will send both you a Personal message to introduce you :thumbs:

wtf is this? EHarmony?  :lol:

j/k  :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

dabigbratj

the Merchant of Miscellanious Merchandise 

:swinger:

dabigbratj

the Merchant of Miscellanious Merchandise 

:swinger: