Barkers Ordered..Map Question

Started by neuspeed5, May 23, 2009, 07:33:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neuspeed5

Hey guys.  First off, this is a great site with a lot of information.  Second, I am fairly new here, but not new to message boards.  I have done quite a bit of searching but was not able to find an answer that applied directly to me.  Hopefully, some of you all can help.

Anyway, my setup is Barker duals(PC'd black with black ceramic coating on the headers), GYTR adapter, GYTR filter, and PCIII.  Here in California, some places can be pretty strict about noise, so I want to have maps that work with with the quiet core in and quiet core out.  Steve at TQS is hooking me up with four maps, which will account for lid on and lid off with or without quiet cores.

1)If it was your choice, would you go with lid on, lid off, or maybe a lid similar to the EHS lid?

2)Is there much difference between the three options? 

3)If I were to choose maps off of the link that is provided here in the forums, which ones would you use?  I was only able to come up with three of the four that I need.  And, a couple of those were the Trinity intake.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Oh, this is all on a 2008 700. :)

1badazz_700r

I prefer to run without the lid. I think as far as intakes they are mostly all close enough, that you can use a map for a different intake.with the exception of an fci.

Just a little 778
105.5 WK cylinder CP 11:1
hotrods +5 crank
racersedge +2 head,with webb4
54mmTB with custom intake
sparks X-6exhaust
PC5/w autotune
dynatek programmable
slingshot lockup
+3 stock swingarm
hiper dual beadlocks/w gncc holeshots
flexx bars,burgard+2stem/w antivibe