weapon mx dual exhaust

Started by BLACK-LABEL, May 09, 2009, 10:43:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLACK-LABEL

weapon mx dual exhaust just wondering if any one has seen these things r herd ove them they look prety custom u can pik wat db u wont and wat design u wont on the cans i seen them on e-bay i still dont think they are up to par with the old barkers tho but i could be wrong i just cant find any one with a set are any info ???

Peelz

A: Grammar ninja confused by language. :lol: Sorry...

B: Saw those at our local dealer, I didn't care for them. Haven't heard about power though. Seems like no matter what we say, Barker's come out on top.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Blair

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on May 09, 2009, 11:30:48 AM
A: Grammar ninja confused by language. :lol: Sorry...

+1

my brain isnt up to trying to decipher what he is trying to say... im moving onto the next one...
"The Difference Between Genius and Stupidity... Genius Has It's Limits"
"Scars are the Tattoo's of the Brave"
06 Raptor 700 SE - Pro Circuit T4 - PCIII - ASV Levers - AC Racing Nerfs - AC belly Skid (broken) - Holeshot XCR - Pro Taper Raptor Bend Bars - Pro-Tec Prefilter Airbox Lid - HID Headlights -

BLACK-LABEL

hey peels wat color was the cans u seen  :thumbs:

dabigbratj

Quote from: BLACK-LABEL on May 09, 2009, 03:06:50 PM
Het peels what color were the cans you saw?
the Merchant of Miscellanious Merchandise 

:swinger:

Out Back Welding

Quote from: dabigbratj on May 09, 2009, 06:37:15 PM
Quote from: BLACK-LABEL on May 09, 2009, 03:06:50 PM
Het peels what color were the cans you saw?
hey peels what color were the cans you saw?

dabigbratj

the Merchant of Miscellanious Merchandise 

:swinger:

Peelz

The ones I saw were black and silver, with an ugly logo. But they were not duals.

Blair, Jake, and dpe.. grammar ninja thanks you :nun:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Segkast

I know a guy who paid for these, was given quite the runaround even once the company had his money, it took about a month to get his money back if I remember correctly... let me see if I can find the link. Seems there have been quite a few people who have paid for their weapon MX exhaust and not recieved anything other than a pain in the ass, and a lightened wallet.

FYI if you do decide to go for them - at the $900 they want for them (last I looked a couple months ago), check out their myspace page I think it is- they (used to anyway) have a 50% off cupon code for ordering...

In my opinion I wouldn't spend that kind of money on an untested setup, especially with what I've heard about the company and their 'customer service'...

That said...the cans do look kinda cool... :lol:
Oury grips & Yamalube