Just painted my end caps...opinions?!?

Started by r00st, December 08, 2008, 08:29:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunz

Quote from: r00st on December 14, 2008, 10:16:14 PM
Sorry to dissapoint...but didnt get over to my quad tonight. I will be picking it up Thursday night so I will be sure to take pics then for you guys.

Its Thursday nite.....  :dunno:

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Krandall

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on December 18, 2008, 10:26:18 PM
Quote from: r00st on December 14, 2008, 10:16:14 PM
Sorry to dissapoint...but didnt get over to my quad tonight. I will be picking it up Thursday night so I will be sure to take pics then for you guys.

Its Thursday nite.....  :dunno:

S-L-A-C-K-E-R-!-!-!-!

:lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

dabigbratj

mike came out today and picked up the quad and lets say it was kinda a bitch will all the ice we got sure he will get pics soon
the Merchant of Miscellanious Merchandise 

:swinger:

r00st

Yup got it back safe and sound (despite all the damn ice!).

One thing that pissed me off.. I wrapped the whole quad in a painting drop-cloth (its actually thick plastic) and a bit of it was whipping around due to the wind hitting it at 70mph. When I got back I saw my brand new (just installed..lol) pro armor black grab bar is all chewed up from that damn plastic!

O well... i didnt build it to be a show quad, I built it to run!

Sorry the pics suck. I used flash and everything looks like ASS cuz its dirty. So this is flash off with me being Captain Shakes. I will post up some good pics once I get everything 100% done (seat cover, black ITP bajas and a few other nick nacks to throw on). Then as soon as we get a warm day I iwll wash it up for some pics.

2007 Raptor 700 SE
With some SHTUFF

BRAD

2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

NCHKustoms

THat looks sweet! Cant wait to see it done!  :thumbs: :clap:
2004 Honda 440ex.

Future Raptor Owner.

Gunz

That looks killer with the black cans.  :thumbs:

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

r00st

Thanks guys! Means a lot. I have spent a lot of time/money/effort into getting this beast to perform/look how I want and it seems to be never-ending!

I think we are going to work on the quads a bit tomorrow. Pending if I get the trail tech hooked up properly I will put the plastics back on and throw the ITP baja's & razr's on.

2007 Raptor 700 SE
With some SHTUFF

Livingmylife93