Thanks to KB Motorsports

Started by FoundArealQuad, February 19, 2009, 03:09:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoundArealQuad

I order the DMC Force 4s last Friday and at the same time ordered a Prodesign intake at the same time. Well long story short the exhaust came in today, but no intake. I called Kenneth and told him the dilemma and he quickly called DMC. I guess DMC did not ship the intake with the exhaust and said they would get out ground today, that mean I would receive it Tuesday. Kenneth asked if that was ok and I said I would really like to get by this weekend so he called DMC back and they wanted to charge $80 to ship it over night :mad:. He then asked me if I wanted a refund and that he would pay for the over night shipping if I could find one and get it shipped by this weekend. I called Rockymountain and they said I could have one received by tomorrow. I call Kenneth back and he said he was going to refund the money+the shipping. This is why I bought a Raptor because of all the support from the sponsors and member on a forum like this. Thanks again Kenneth I will buy from KB again :thumbs:
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover