Update on my map and losing situation

Started by realdeal, May 24, 2008, 09:30:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

realdeal

We went to durhamtown today and since i got help from different ppl with maps i have cam to a conclusion.
To fill in the blanks here for those who dont know what im talking about.. My buddy with the trx450r was beating the crap out of me with the map i had on there.

Anyway we rode one lap around the 8k acres that are there  (which was just a small fraction of it) and proceeded to the drag strip. The first couple of races i was beating him by 5 or so lengths. I then had an issue a time or 2 of missing a gear but still beating him. I highly recommend the map i have for stg 2 cam and dual exhaust ppl. I dont know what the plug looks like and really dont care. Myself and evlls1 was comparing the map i had to the new one and there was a good bit of differece in fuel between the two. Ill look at the plug tomorrow just for the heck of it though. I dont think i lost today drag racing but im not 100% sure. I raced alot of ppl and alot of pretty fast bikes.

Overall we had an awesome time. We saw a few 700s there and i talked to a couple of them and told them about the site. Ofcourse i got tons of compliments on the paint and ppl couldnt believe that would ride it and get mud pieces all over it since it had the nice paint. I told them that it has been on there for almost a year and feel free to look for scratches in it if the want to. They are not there.
Bamaquad and velociraptor are here in georgia and getting ready for bamaquads race there tomorrow. I think they had about a 5-6hr drive.
CUSTOM 06 RAPTOR 700

FORMERLY KNOWN AS RAP7HUNDRED

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

realdeal

i dont remember who sent me the map id have to look but i let a couple of ppl look at it and every one pretty much said the same thing. They liked the one titled "stage2".
CUSTOM 06 RAPTOR 700

FORMERLY KNOWN AS RAP7HUNDRED

Colorado700R

Quote from: realdeal on May 25, 2008, 06:11:46 AM
i dont remember who sent me the map id have to look but i let a couple of ppl look at it and every one pretty much said the same thing. They liked the one titled "stage2".

Let me know how it works!

Aaron