Anyone running heated grips?

Started by Headrope, February 08, 2009, 01:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

Quote from: GregKJ on February 11, 2009, 08:25:27 AM
Quote from: Krandall on February 10, 2009, 01:43:32 PM
I know people will call me gay.. whatev..

I won't... Unless you keep using words like "whatev."

GregKj with post of da' muthaf**kin' day!  :owned:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Headrope

I never thought of hand guards. I'll look into that too.
Thanks for the help, folks.
Two '06 700R SEs

Both with:                                          One also with:                   
GYT-R Sport front grab bar                   GYT-R Swingarm guard
GYT-R Engine/frame skid plate             GYT-R Nerf bars
GYT-R A-arm guards                           OMI Steering stem mount
GYT-R Aluminum radiator guard            ODI Lock-on grips

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Headrope

Inspired by Krandall's "whatev" I'm going to go with the Powermadd guards - and mittens.

The mittens look pretty trick since they stay 'open' because they fit over the guards, and seem to cover just the hands unlike the full sleeve, cow probe-looking things other companies are selling.

Thanks, everyone, for the help.
Two '06 700R SEs

FoundArealQuad

DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

Headrope

Tahuya (Belfair), Capitol Forest and - this weekend - at Moses Lake.
Yes I know it's below freezing over there. I'm hardcore like that (read: I'm stupid).
Two '06 700R SEs

Bert

I've ridden Capital Forest before with FoundARealQuad and really like the place :thumbs:  Minnesota can't compare with the scenery, elevation or sheer number of acres to ride  :(

FoundArealQuad

Neither can Georgia not even close. I've ridden Tahuya about 5 times and Capital forest about a 100. Did they keep the Motocross track open? I spent a weekend helping clean and rebuild that place.
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

FoundArealQuad

Go I think Capital Forest is a little better riding then Bremerton, more elevation and switch backs