New DMC Force 4

Started by FoundArealQuad, February 10, 2009, 01:58:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoundArealQuad

Who is running them, or heard anything about them?
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

FoundArealQuad

So if they copied the best they can't be that bad then right.
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

DL700

:clap: +1
they are VERY close in design but i have heard a lot of good feedback on them as far as power and fitment goes
CUERVO RACING

FoundArealQuad

Thanks DL. Awesome pipe test on MR also. I was considering the HMF, but not anymore. :thumbs:

Mods N Roses

The DMC Force 4's make great power and have a different look can than the others.  They come with black heat shields and spark arrestors. 

The customers we have sold the DMC's to have been very happy.  The are miles better than the Afterburner DMC's.  Dyno's nearly identical to standard in-frame Barkers.

Ryan
Mods N' Roses
www.modsnroses.com

KEEPING YOUR PASSION FOR ATV'S AND YOUR LOVE LIFE IN PERFECT HARMONY!

Out Back Welding

whats the price diff between the 2? 

TechQuadShop

DMC has a strict advertising policy that forces dealers to list them at $739.00

They can be picked up for a much better deal than this from someone I know quite well   ;)
RAPTORSOURCE.COM #1 PLACE FOR BARKER AND MONSTER DUALS, PC3'S, INTAKES, AND MUCH MORE

For all of your aftermarket Raptor needs Call Tech Quad Shop @ 530-938-3985

pismoraptor

Quote from: TechQuadShop on February 13, 2009, 10:31:39 AM

They can be picked up for a much better deal than this from someone I know quite well   ;)
I'm glad I talked to that person. I love my new pipes.

DL700

Quote from: pismoraptor on February 14, 2009, 10:35:00 PM
Quote from: TechQuadShop on February 13, 2009, 10:31:39 AM

I'm glad I talked to that person. I love my new pipes.
+1 IM RUNNING DMC"S now.....  :thumbs:
CUERVO RACING

Danny T

TQS price is insane, i shit my pants when i seen it. thinking about ordering a set. but still set back from the new front end and rear i just added on

FoundArealQuad

I just ordered mine last Friday also :thumbs: