What do you do for a living?

Started by Gunz, December 06, 2008, 11:11:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cahuff45

I'm just a reservist here in Utah. But to pay the bills I'm the Shop Foreman for A structural steel shop in Ogden Utah. We do steel frame buildings. Right now we're building all the steel for a high school in Medford Oregon, and a new condo resort in Park City Utah.

kyledvor61

Quote from: fireman5166 on December 19, 2008, 01:54:08 AM
I work for robb jack corp. I make 100% carbide end mills and saw blades. Nasa, smith & Wesson, finder guitars, ford, GM, use are tools. Kind of boring but it pays the bills.  we make tools all the way down to .0005 of an inch.
those damn things are expensive :'(

fireman5166

Quote from: kyledvor61 on December 19, 2008, 12:47:56 PM
Quote from: fireman5166 on December 19, 2008, 01:54:08 AM
I work for robb jack corp. I make 100% carbide end mills and saw blades. Nasa, smith & Wesson, finder guitars, ford, GM, use are tools. Kind of boring but it pays the bills.  we make tools all the way down to .0005 of an inch.
those damn things are expensive :'(

YES THEY ARE.  but you get what you pay for. lol.  :thumbs:
07 Raptor 700
pcIII
hot cams III
barker duals
rocket factory intake w/K&N
Dynatek programmable  Ignition
Iridium Plug
evac valve
renthal bars
asv
ac nerfs
fuel atv bumber
kenda gnarlys
Itp sand stars
22" haulers 8 paddles
12,13,14,15, tooth front sprockets
38,40, rear sprockets

Raptorfreeeek

Well straight out of high school I worked as a truck unloader for a year at wally world.  Then obviously decided that this shit wasn't getting me anywhere.  So I decided to enlist in the AirForce and haven't looked back since.  I've been a CrewChief (jet mechanic) for the past 8 yrs and can't say that I love every minute of it, but I don't dislike doing it either.  I do plan on hitting my 20yr mark and then getting out, and then we'll see where my mechanical engineering degree will get me after that.  I can't complain to much about the military because I've been to lots of countries around the world, and now adding afghanistan to that list.  Hopefully we'll be out of here in mid january. 
2007 Raptor 700SE Orange/Black
PIAA Head Light Bulbs
DMC Duals
PC III Power Programmer
Pro Filter
Pro Taper SE Handlebars / Renthal Kevlar Grips
GYTR Skids all around
Pro Armor Black Rear Grab Bar /Black Front Grab Bar
Pro Armor Black Foot Pegs/Heel Guards
Maxxis Razr 2 Front and Rear Tires
Trail Tech Vapor
Renthal 15T Front Sprocket