ASV levers and an 06'

Started by jonesi700r, December 11, 2008, 07:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonesi700r

I have an 06 and got asv levers. When i purchased it it said 06+, now i know that the brake lever only fits 07+. what i am asking is, will lever that fits an 05 and older fit an 06? or do i have to get a new master cylinder?

FourWerx

The asv levers for the Yamaha's are either for 06 and down models  or 07+ Raptor 700 and 07+ YFZ450.    So if you have the ones that are not for the 07+, they should fit the 06 you are speaking of.

Thanks, Jay
FourWerx Motorsports
jay@fourwerx.com
www.fourwerx.com

jonesi700r

thanks, i will have to send them back because i recieved ones for the 07+. when i ordered the holiday pack from TQS it said 06+ or 05 and older, must be a miss print by them. i will have to call them tomorrow.

TechQuadShop

Yep it was wrong.  It should have said 06 and older not 06 plus on our new site.  I have the correct ones you need in stock and will ship them out tomorrow if you can call before 12pm.

Thanks!

Steve
RAPTORSOURCE.COM #1 PLACE FOR BARKER AND MONSTER DUALS, PC3'S, INTAKES, AND MUCH MORE

For all of your aftermarket Raptor needs Call Tech Quad Shop @ 530-938-3985

jonesi700r

thanks! i emailed, but i will call before 12 just to make sure.

Blair

hmmm i got the door tag that mine showed up today... hopefully i ordered the right ones...  ::)

i guess ill find out tomorrow night..
"The Difference Between Genius and Stupidity... Genius Has It's Limits"
"Scars are the Tattoo's of the Brave"
06 Raptor 700 SE - Pro Circuit T4 - PCIII - ASV Levers - AC Racing Nerfs - AC belly Skid (broken) - Holeshot XCR - Pro Taper Raptor Bend Bars - Pro-Tec Prefilter Airbox Lid - HID Headlights -

Blair

Steve mine showed up the other day... thanks again...

now the question is do you have any of the 07 ones in blue??? the bro in-law's b-day in in the new year and he's jealous of my levers now... haha
06 Raptor 700 SE - Pro Circuit T4 - PCIII - ASV Levers - AC Racing Nerfs - AC belly Skid (broken) - Holeshot XCR - Pro Taper Raptor Bend Bars - Pro-Tec Prefilter Airbox Lid - HID Headlights -

jonesi700r

got mine for my 06 and i am sending the blue set i got for an 07 back, so i know he'll have atleast one. :lol:

Blair

haha... he had em... i ordered the set today... the bro in-law will be happy for his b-day

i also ordered the +2 stainless brake lines... figured i might as well save on shipping costs ;)