Axle recommendations

Started by G-Man, January 13, 2009, 09:39:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G-Man

I looked at the chart on RPM's site regarding strength and flex comparisons between brands.  Obviously, their axle flexes or bends the least.  Considering cost, which axle would be the preferred?  I've read the G-Force from Rockymountain is a decent product.  The RPM chart shows it bends the easiest.  What has been the most reliable for all around use as well as abusive riding?  Lonestar, RPM, etc???

throttlesteer

There was a huge thread on RaptorForum back in the day on the GForce axle and all the warranty claims they were having.  I'd go with RPM for my quad.
BA Performance
throttlesteer: Owner/Mechanic/Parts
Annie:  Co-Owner
dabigbratj:  Quad Mechanic/Parts

socalrappy700

I am more then happy with my RPM axle, a real solid piece.  Plus the customer support is top notch.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

KBMotorsports Has a killer price on these ones. 8)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

jonesi700r

i just got the g-force ($178.99 on ebay) and i am very happy so far,  i have never bent any axle before i just bought it for the width and the price.

Kenneth

G-man, If you decide to get a RPM axle let us know. I've had both the LSR axle and the RPM.. with no major complaints with either one of them.  If I had to do it over again I would get the RPM first.
Our New Facebook Page : www.facebook.com/KBMotorsports2005
Store Hours
Monday - Friday
10:00am - 6:00pm Eastern Time
270-774-1982
Sales@kbmotorsportsonline.com

Livingmylife93

I never had an problems with my G-force on my 350. And it had been through some rough stuff

Kenneth

Quote from: Livingmylife93 on January 15, 2009, 10:18:25 AM
I never had an problems with my G-force on my 350. And it had been through some rough stuff

most people don't have any issues with the g-force for a few seasons (mx,xc), but overtime they eventually get weak if they have been abused and end up bending. However, G-Force has a warranty do if you don't mind taking that axle back off its not big deal. For hardcore recreational the g-force would last years probably if they keep all 4 wheels on the ground. :thumbs:

Take care
KB Motorsports
Our New Facebook Page : www.facebook.com/KBMotorsports2005
Store Hours
Monday - Friday
10:00am - 6:00pm Eastern Time
270-774-1982
Sales@kbmotorsportsonline.com