Murdered my A-arm.... And other stuff

Started by Livingmylife93, November 27, 2008, 11:30:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flynbyu

I wouldn't ride on an a-arm that looked like that. A dent that big compromises the strength of the metal. I wouldn't take the chance.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Livingmylife93

Just got back from the track, went well. No more damage. A-arm didnt buckle or anything and i even bottomed it out a couple times along with some really hard/bad landings from a huge tabletop

Peelz

Quote from: Livingmylife93 on November 29, 2008, 04:36:49 PM
Just got back from the track, went well. No more damage. A-arm didnt buckle or anything and i even bottomed it out a couple times along with some really hard/bad landings from a huge tabletop

good. Now I don't have to feel guilty for advising you to go, then you crash. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Livingmylife93

Quote from: Peels660 on November 29, 2008, 10:25:30 PM
Quote from: Livingmylife93 on November 29, 2008, 04:36:49 PM

good. Now I don't have to feel guilty for advising you to go, then you crash. :lol:

:rofl:

norby449

Your nuts, that is most certainly compromised. I hope it work's out for you but WOW.... wear a good helmet

blueyamaha

I have a bent a arms in three spots one the front side of the a arms only haven't had ant mishaps yet. Same day I tore cartlige (sp) in my hip...