load sensing fuel controller

Started by Kamakazi, November 18, 2008, 09:09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kamakazi

http://www.muzzys.com/ATV/ATV_Digitune.html#

are these units as good as a pc3?  a quick read tells me that i should be able to bolt on anything and the controller will compensate for it no matter the mod.  is this true or just clever marketing?
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Krandall

It's a doebeck in disguise.

The only way they'd be able to get around the hook a pc up to re-map is if they have an oxygen sensor somewhere in the exhuast to make a closed loop system similar to that of a car. :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on November 18, 2008, 09:20:43 AM

The only way they'd be able to get around the hook a pc up to re-map is if they have an oxygen sensor somewhere in the exhuast to make a closed loop system similar to that of a car. :thumbs:

+1. It would be nice, but I will believe i when I see it. :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Quote from: Peels660 on November 18, 2008, 09:34:49 AM

It's out there and available. I've looked into it. I know Kenny a while ago was looking at home brewing something... (not meth or crack..)  :lol:

But the price is over $500  :help:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on November 18, 2008, 09:39:15 AM
Quote from: Peels660 on November 18, 2008, 09:34:49 AM

It's out there and available. I've looked into it. I know Kenny a while ago was looking at home brewing something... (not meth or crack..)  :lol:

But the price is over $500  :help:

It's out there and available...bolt on?  8) Sorry that is what I was getting at. That would be sweet. If I did have a 700, I might opt for that out of the gate. Doesn't seem like it would be too hard to wire up, but I just had never seen it before. Thanks. :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

DL700

same crap...dobeck 3....different sticker.......
load sensing control.......bs..... i feel sorry for whoever buys one...
CUERVO RACING

EHSRACING

They are load based, but that has nothing to do with closed loop. Load is factors its gets from the stock pulse signal. You can configure them to be either more rpm based or load based for the switching points between the circuits.

There is really not any out of the box closed loop products on the market even the pc3 with wideband has no functions for closed loop. I have not hooked this up but i know it can be done if you take a dobeck and mate it with an innovate box you can get a cloosed loop setup. It wouldnt be as high tech as a car efi but it should work.

You guys shouldnt really knock these little boxes they work really well as long as the people you are getting them from have set the base map up right. I have put ours on quads with and compared them to a properly tunned pc3 and there was no difference in HP the only thing that these can not do is trim fuel. The on the fly tunning is much easier with any gen 3.