Any Business Owners in Here?

Started by Danny T, November 08, 2008, 04:37:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

exentix

just like a few other people said, you gotta find something that there isnt much of around. for instance, my dad owns his own pressure washing company (washes houses, decks, etc) and does handyman work and lawn mowing all in the summer, and has  i think 3 plow trucks and a dump truck with a salter in it for winter. hes the only one around that does all of that, theres a few others that do one or two of them tho.

Peelz

Shoot me a PM for ideas on "quick return investments." :rofl: Just make sure your Fire Insurance is paid. :lol:

OK...not really!  :lol: :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Flynbyu

Quote from: Peels660 on November 11, 2008, 08:44:47 AM
Shoot me a PM for ideas on "quick return investments." :rofl: Just make sure your Fire Insurance is paid. :lol:

Sounds like a mobile home owner in Oklahoma.

:lol:

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 11, 2008, 08:46:09 AM

Sounds like a mobile home owner in Oklahoma.

:lol:

~Brian

Oh yeah, saw some prime real estate while I was down there. :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Danny T

haha ive heard of so many "oh gosh my house cought on fire" stories lately, i think alot of people are just really starving out there.

Peelz

Quote from: dmx434343 on November 22, 2008, 06:24:15 PM

haha ive heard of so many "oh gosh my house cought on fire" stories lately, i think alot of people are just really starving out there.

no,no...not insurance fraud. I meant "trailerpark bathtub chemistry" :lol:

Danny T

lmaooo oo thanks for clearifying. either way its fucked up!