World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King

Started by ctateusa, November 13, 2008, 07:32:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ctateusa

Krandall

I used to when WoW first came out.

Played on the Horde. Forget which server. Have 3 chars on there. all around level 25.
Got pissed off with how much time I had put into it. I got out and gave up. now I just stick to my FPS games... (until StarCraft 2 comes out. :grin_nod: :grin_nod: )

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Caliraptor

Skipping class and tapping ass

exentix

every one of my good friends at school but one play it. i refuse to try it after seeing diablo and ruescape. i playe rs for a while, those games get old.

Peelz

ummmm not sure why anyone would voluntarily admit they play WOW. :lol: My brother plays Runescape....it's stupid as well :lol:

Calexiraptor  1
rest of ya'     0

j/k...to each his own.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Caliraptor

i saw my brother lay wow nonstop and saw him get fatter and fatter as each day passed  :help:
Skipping class and tapping ass

grap660

i got wow 2 weeks ago fun game but gets boring after a while and its kinda bull that you have to pay 15 bucks a month to play rather spend 50 bucks for a full year of xbox live
2004 raptor 660 blue, alba racing pipe,pro flow kit,pro design foam filter,jetted,gytr skid plate,razr 2 on rear,monster stickers,

dads 2005 yfz 450 alba edtion,alba racing pipe,alba racing graphics,trinty intake,itp holeshots on rear,tag handle barz,jetted,cam mod

ctateusa

I have to agree on one thing I hate to pay 15.00 a month for it, but I used to pay the same price for another game and now I cant remember what it was.  lol

But it hasnt made me fat or lazy.  Its just another thing to pass the work day with.  LOL >:D

I would rather be out on the rappy.

Peelz

Quote from: ctateusa on November 18, 2008, 08:23:45 AM
I have to agree on one thing I hate to pay 15.00 a month for it, but I used to pay the same price for another game and now I cant remember what it was.  lol

But it hasnt made me fat or lazy.  Its just another thing to pass the work day with.  LOL >:D

I would rather be out on the rappy.

OK, you're cool again. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"