Any riders from South Dakota?

Started by RAPTOR_660, November 09, 2008, 05:30:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lowridin88

Quote from: Peels660 on November 10, 2008, 04:31:51 PM
great pics!  It is beautiful country out there. Just funny that all I remember about driving through there as a kid is the badlands...and wall drug signs! :lol:

Oh yeah there are plenty of those signs over on I-90
I POLISH PIPES!

vern burny

There are only 2 ways to drive through South Dakota.  In the dark or off of any major freeway.  Then you can play find the missle silo and find the gas station.

The western Dakotas are amazing places, both to ride and just vist.

Peelz

Hells yeah, My dad decided to "explore" once. We drove for almost 4 hrs before we figured out where we were. Navigating by the sun. Brought a gas can along. :lol:  It sucks that there isn't time hardly to do that kind of thing these days. :(
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

lowridin88

Quote from: Peels660 on November 11, 2008, 08:47:46 AM
Hells yeah, My dad decided to "explore" once. We drove for almost 4 hrs before we figured out where we were. Navigating by the sun. Brought a gas can along. :lol:  It sucks that there isn't time hardly to do that kind of thing these days. :(

HA HA!! yeah there is some pretty neat country out here if ya got the time...       Im in Fairfax SD, very cool around the area because of the river hills
I POLISH PIPES!

vern burny

Are there trails around Fairfax to ride or is it more just ditch and open land?

lowridin88

Quote from: vern burny on November 11, 2008, 11:10:55 AM
Are there trails around Fairfax to ride or is it more just ditch and open land?

No real designated trails...     I know about three different people, and between them they own most of county, so can go quite a few places without any problem..       also go and river-ride in the fall/winter because they lower the river down so you can ride river banks for miles
I POLISH PIPES!