My new ride

Started by Nick, November 03, 2008, 10:28:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

i picked this up this weeknd for a super low price. 20bucks!!! from the same buddy i'm picking the banshee up from. He is bringing that back after this weekend when he goes deer hunting.

I had to pick up an air cleaner/filter, throttle cable and i put a new muffler on it.
muffler was 2.99
air/cleaner 5.99
twist throttle/cable/grips-23.00- they are "cherry" brand 60's original grips,brand new. pretty sweet.  I don't know what size engine this is, but i'm looking for a 10hp maybe and then powdercoat the frame black, and re cover the seat.
I don't know what kind of mini bike it is either, by what i found on the internet it may be a RuPP or a Doodle bug, if anyone knows let me know.
The reason i think rupp is the brake set up is the same on some of theirs.

Krandall

Nice NICE score man! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Mini bikes rock! 8)

You should still sell me that banshee. :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Nick

nooo way jose!!!  i'll let you rebuild it for me? hows that for a project?

Krandall

In trade for the raptor. DEAL. :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

Project bike!

Sweet pickup for $20!!!!!

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Nick

oldminibikes.com
is a pretty cool site, shows a bunch of these oldies, I had never seen a RUPPSTER or GO JOE, they look awesome!! I think i need a go-cart for sure!!!!

krandall, if your old man has any old mower engines let me know! looking for 10hp, or up

BRAD

2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

kyledvor61

you spent more on the grips than the bike :rofl: :rofl:

nice though

Lady4Fiddy

I had a mini bike once upon a time with a lawn mower engine, that thing was so heavy! But it was fun.
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D