Flexx Fasst Bars

Started by BackwoodsBoy, September 28, 2008, 10:01:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thatguy

take pics at night on how bright those lights are

BackwoodsBoy

I tried that, all you can see is a big white blurr. They are really bright for 12 bucks. 55 Watt HID Style Halogens, the "Super White Beams."
2007 Rappy SE
A few mods, more to come!

Bert

Quote from: BackwoodsBoy on September 30, 2008, 01:32:46 PM
I tried that, all you can see is a big white blurr. They are really bright for 12 bucks. 55 Watt HID Style Halogens, the "Super White Beams."
Makes you wonder about getting a HID conversion kit off Ebay for $100  ???

BackwoodsBoy

Not me, I am fine with these lights. 12 dollars compared to 100 bucks, no thanks.
2007 Rappy SE

thatguy

do you know how bright they are ovewr stock?

BackwoodsBoy

No clue, but I will try to take another picture tonight when it's dark so you can see somewhat how bright they are.
2007 Rappy SE

Busby

Damn thats a cheap set of lights but if they work as good as normal car halogen bulbs then sounds like a seriously good buy to me.  :thumbs:
www.zazzle.com/busbyeie "Funky Shirts"

BackwoodsBoy

I put on the stock headlight last night, and they are at least 2 times as bright as stock. And yeah for 12 bucks who cares if you don't like them, your only out 12 bucks. It's a good buy to me!  :thumbs:
2007 Rappy SE

shrimpy21

Quote from: TechQuadShop on September 28, 2008, 10:36:15 PM
If your looking for the whole setup you may want to check out our antivibe setup for $500 that includes flexx bars, rox antivibe risers, rox block adapter, rox dash panel, and spider gel grips.. 

With the flexx bars and antivibe risers,does that make it higher than stock??Im using trail tech 1 1/8  medium bend bars along with the trail tech clamp and dashboard and its just slightly higher than stock,but its just right for!Would i still be able to use the dashboard and clamp with the flexx bars and rox risers as it holds the ignition as well as the trail tech vapour???
2008 SE1 Road legal
Monster duals
Texas intake,K&N,outerware
Pro-Tec Moflow airbox lid
PCIII
KDS evac valve,KDS +3 TB
RJ cam
Bo's P&P updated track head
11:1 CP
GYTR rear skid
GYTR A-arm skids
Pro Armour engine skid
Blingstar victory bumber
Loadsa blingstar covers
Hiper tech 3 carbon wheels
Black Trail-Tech fat bars
Trail Tech dashboard clamp

TechQuadShop

It will put you a tad higher than your current setup.

You can run the dashboard and clamp with the flexx bars but your not going to be able to see the vapor computer because of the large pad on the flexx bars.  You would have to lean over a little to read it.
RAPTORSOURCE.COM #1 PLACE FOR BARKER AND MONSTER DUALS, PC3'S, INTAKES, AND MUCH MORE

For all of your aftermarket Raptor needs Call Tech Quad Shop @ 530-938-3985

shrimpy21

I've pm'd you  :grin_nod:
2008 SE1 Road legal
Monster duals
Texas intake,K&N,outerware
Pro-Tec Moflow airbox lid
PCIII
KDS evac valve,KDS +3 TB
RJ cam
Bo's P&P updated track head
11:1 CP
GYTR rear skid
GYTR A-arm skids
Pro Armour engine skid
Blingstar victory bumber
Loadsa blingstar covers
Hiper tech 3 carbon wheels
Black Trail-Tech fat bars
Trail Tech dashboard clamp

wobble

Give him a call. There are alot of forums he's a member of and it sometimes takes him a bit to respond to everyone on each one.

BackwoodsBoy

Yeah I probably will, just gotta wait til I get off work.  8)
2007 Rappy SE