Finally got my bike! F Craigslist!

Started by preddy08, September 23, 2008, 01:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

preddy08

Quote from: Peels660 on September 23, 2008, 06:28:59 PM
welcome back...... to the road, and the forum....... :grin_nod:

nice bike, be careful out there, the right hand corrupts! :lol:  Or is it just me? ;)

Yes the right hand corrupts, that for sure!!! I went out for the first time in years on saturday and about shit myself. People are just plain STOOOOPID!

Nice thing is the 636 is a track bike and it has NO bottom end till you hit 6-7 grand and then it TAKES OFF like a bat out of hell!!! So all I have to do is keep the RPMs low and I wont get the urge.
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

BRAD

Quote from: preddy08 on September 23, 2008, 06:41:46 PM

nice bike, be careful out there, the right hand corrupts! :lol:  Or is it just me? ;)

Yes the right hand corrupts, that for sure!!! I went out for the first time in years on saturday and about shit myself. People are just plain STOOOOPID!

Nice thing is the 636 is a track bike and it has NO bottom end till you hit 6-7 grand and then it TAKES OFF like a bat out of hell!!! So all I have to do is keep the RPMs low and I wont get the urge.

atleast until you get back used to riding again. then its gonna be hell on wheels
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

darkside94

that is a track bike?
i really didnt know that  ???
The grammatically challenged's punching bag.

Peelz

Quote from: preddy08 on September 23, 2008, 06:41:46 PM

same here. I have trouble resisting. :grin_nod:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

NaturalRaptor

Nice bike man, have fun and be safe!  :thumbs:
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

Busby

Nice ride ... friend of mine used to race one of those and misses it ever since he sold it.  :thumbs:
www.zazzle.com/busbyeie "Funky Shirts"