Raptor R1

Started by richw3533, June 17, 2008, 12:10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shrimpy21

Quote from: Peels660 on September 10, 2008, 03:04:13 PM
No, I just meant another a$$hole selling us stuff and not delivering. :mad: Didn't that happen to you already?

Oh, and how are those Hammers?

Yes it did happen to me by team2powersports.The Hammers are doing,but still without a manager.Looks like it could ex Chelsea player Zola  :rofl:  ???
2008 SE1 Road legal
Monster duals
Texas intake,K&N,outerware
Pro-Tec Moflow airbox lid
PCIII
KDS evac valve,KDS +3 TB
RJ cam
Bo's P&P updated track head
11:1 CP
GYTR rear skid
GYTR A-arm skids
Pro Armour engine skid
Blingstar victory bumber
Loadsa blingstar covers
Hiper tech 3 carbon wheels
Black Trail-Tech fat bars
Trail Tech dashboard clamp

Peelz

Quote from: shrimpy21 on September 10, 2008, 03:42:23 PM
Quote from: Peels660 on September 10, 2008, 03:04:13 PM
No, I just meant another a$$hole selling us stuff and not delivering. :mad: Didn't that happen to you already?

Oh, and how are those Hammers?

Yes it did happen to me by team2powersports.The Hammers are doing,but still without a manager.Looks like it could ex Chelsea player Zola  :rofl:  ???

Should've stuck with Curbishley. okay, thread hijack over, sorry, I don't get to talk European football very much. Unless it is Nascar or NFL, midwesterners don't know about it. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

fire raptor

I was going to order two of Rich,s 4 gal tanks but had to cancel out due to fund shortage.In other words had no $$$ for the tanks due other stuff. Has any one orderd or got their tank as I am still interested in getting a couple eventually .The proto type was very nice and I am curious as to what other buyers thought after they got the finished product

NaturalRaptor

Quote from: shrimpy21 on September 10, 2008, 02:47:10 PM
Anyone know where Rich is??as he has a swingarm of mine and he's not replying to PM's and emails  :help:  :help:

I know how you feel, Shrimpy. Rich has had some of my parts for over a month now. I have tried to contact him by email and PMs but he has not been online in a month either.  ???
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

fire raptor

socalrappy700

So where has Rich been?
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

shrimpy21

2008 SE1 Road legal
Monster duals
Texas intake,K&N,outerware
Pro-Tec Moflow airbox lid
PCIII